dans votre navigateur.
Table des matières
Table des matières
Fire Mage Artifact Traits and Relics
This section of the Fire Mage guide covers everything about the artifact Felo'melorn: Artifact Traits and which order to select them, and relic recommendations. This guide is written and maintained by Malon, who raids with <Omen> on Emerald Dream EU; his lifelong ambition is to have the Warlock class renamed to 'Fuzzy Cuddlebears'. Find him on
mage forums. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Tips & Tricks
Equipping Felo'melorn grants you the ability
, which strikes the enemy with a sphere of fire that always critically strikes.
- An instant ability that always critically strikes. Use this to turn
is on cooldown.
- Targets affected by ignite have a chance to take additional fire damage and reduce the cooldown of
by 10 seconds.
- Each consecutive critical strike increases your critical strike damage by 2% (up to 10%).
is cast again, instantly and for free, when you cast Flamestrike. The free spell deals 20% of the original's damage.
chains to two additional targets, hitting for 75% damage.
- Increases Fire damage dealt (3%)
- Increases Flamestrike's damage (5%/10%/15%)
- Casting Scorch grants movement speed (5%, stacking)
- Increases Fireball damage (3%/6%/9%)
- Increases Dragon's Breath's range (3 yards)
- Increases Ignite's damage (4%/8%/12%)
- Activating Blink heals you over six seconds (5%/10%/15%).
- Increases Pyroblast's damage (2%4%/6%)
- Reduces all physical damage you take (5%/10%/15%)
- Increases Fire Blast's damage (8%/16%/24%)
deals additional damage over nine seconds.
- Reduces the cast time of
- Increases Fire critical damage you deal (1%/2%/3%)
- Increases duration of
has a 50% chance to grant 880 crit rating to you and four allies for 10 seconds
Recommended build paths
Begin by picking up
and pick up
along the way:
Afterwards, fill in
Finally, fill in the new traits added in 7.2:
s have few survivability options on their artifact, with more of a ‘Kill them before they kill you' approach.
is an excellent trait and should be picked up as soon as possible while levelling. The only other defensives,
, can be left until you have filled out your damage options.
Focus on acquiring relics that benefit the following traits. Learn more about relics in the
Legion Artifact Guide
Classe Guides en plus
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Mechanical Hunter Pet Guide
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Beast Mastery Hunter Artifact Challenge Guide
Arms Warrior Artifact Challenge
Fury Warrior Artifact Challenge
Restoration Shaman Artifact Challenge
Discipline Priest Artifact Challenge Guide
Guardian Druid Artifact Challenge
Guides les plus populaires
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Plus de Guides par Malon
Arcane Mage Artifact Traits and Relics
Frost Mage Artifact Traits and Relics
Arcane Mage Artifact Challenge
Fire Mage Artifact Challenge
Frost Mage Artifact Challenge
Vous aimer nos guides? Essayez
pour soutenir le site, obtenir une expérience sans publicité, et plein d'autres fonctionnalités !
Besoin d'aide ?
À propos de nous
Quoi de neuf?
Page au hasard
Autres Sites ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC