Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.Phase 1 : L’ultime assaut
Deathwing assaults his enemies while attached to the platforms by his twisted limbs.
Phase 2 : La bataille finale
Attaque des Aspects
– Deathwing searches for his next enemy to assault. Deathwing assaults the platform with the largest number of players and an attached limb.
– Deathwing attempts to finish the job he started by bringing forth a second Cataclysm, inflicting 1462500 to 1537500 Fire damage to all players.
– Deathwing creates an Elementium Bolt, sending it to the target platform.
– If the Elementium Bolt reaches its destination, the bolt inflicts 342225 to 359775 Fire damage to all players and an additional 342225 to 359775 Fire damage every 5 sec until players destroy the Elementium Bolt. The initial damage decreases the further the player stands from the targeted location.
– A Corrupting Parasite inflicts increasing Shadow damage periodically. When Corrupting Parasite's duration ends, the parasite detaches from the player and causes a Parasitic Backlash. This inflicts 243750 to 256250 Fire damage to players within 10 yards of the host.
– Deathwing's tentacle begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Regenerative Blood at a nearby location.
– The Regenerative Blood of Deathwing forms. Regenerative Bloods gain ten energy every 1 sec. The melee attacks of a Regenerative Blood also cause Degenerative Bite.
– A Regenerative Blood heals to full health when it reaches maximum energy.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, Regenerative Blood heals 50% of max health when it reaches maximum energy.
– Melee attacks cause Degenerative Bite, inflicting 1755 to 1845 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
– Deathwing grasps onto each platform with one of his limbs.
– The Burning Blood gushes from the Tentacle, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as the Limb Tentacle's health lowers.
– At 75%, 50%, and 25% remaining health the Limb Tentacle sprouts several Blistering Tentacles that are immune to Area of Effect abilities.
– The Blistering Heat inflicts 2815 Fire damage every 2 sec, and increases its damage by 5% for 3 sec. This effect stacks.
– The pain from severing Deathwing's limb interrupts his concentration, stunning him and inflicting 20% of his health in damage.
– A Mutated Corruption appears shortly after assaulting a platform.
– The crushing weight of the Mutated Corruption inflicts 130000 Physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of the Corruption.
– The Mutated Corruption impales its target, inflicting 1200000 Physical damage to the target.
At 20% remaining health, Deathwing falls forward onto the platform.
– Deathwing begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Congealing Blood at a nearby location. The Blood then moves towards Deathwing.
– If a Congealing Blood reaches Deathwing, it heals him for 1% of his maximum health.
– Pieces of Deathwing's armor chip off, forming three Elementium Fragments nearby.
In 25 player raids, eight Elementium Fragments form.
– The Fragment fires a piece of Shrapnel at a random player, inflicting 390000 to 410000 unresistable Physical damage.
Terreur en élémentium
– Pieces of Deathwing's armor chip off, forming two Elementium Terrors nearby.
– The Elementium Terror's melee attacks cause Tetanus, inflicting 70200 to 73800 Physical damage and an additional 26325 to 27675 Physical damage every 1 sec. The effect stacks.
– Corrupted Blood gushes from Deathwing, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as Deathwing's health lowers. At 15%, 10%, and 5% remaining health, Deathwing hemorrages. This increases the damage dealt by Corrupted Blood.
The Dragon Aspects assist in the fight against Deathwing. Each aspect channels Expose Weakness on their respective Limb Tentacle when Deathwing begins to cast Cataclysm. Expose Weakness increases the damage done to the Tentacle by 100%. Each Aspect also channels Concentration after the players destroy their respective tentacle, preventing the Aspect from assisting the players with their presence and their special powers. The Aspects resume assisting the players when Stage Two begins.
– Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Blistering Tentacles, inflicting lethal damage over 5 sec. Cauterize also reduces the damage inflicted by Corrupted Blood.
In Heroic Difficulty Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Corrupting Parasite, inflicting 3% Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
– Nozdormu forms a Time Zone at the target location, causing the Elementium Meteor to lapse in time and decrease its travel speed dramatically upon entering the zone. Any enemy creatures within the Time Zone have their attack speed decreased by 50%.
In Heroic Difficulty the Time Zone slows the effects of Corrupting Parasite.
Entrer dans le Rêve
– The Presence of Ysera allows players to enter the Dream, decreasing damage taken by 50% for 5 sec.
– The Presence of Kalecgos allows attacks and abilities to cause Spellweaving. Spellweaving inflicts 19500 to 20500 Arcane damage to enemies within 6 yards, excluding the current target.
– The Carrying Winds take players between adjacent platforms, and increase their movement speed by 60% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.