Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
The Terrace of Endless Spring
The Sha of Fear looms atop the Terrace, attempting to consume the pure light emanating from its center.
- Pure Light
A narrow column of uncorrupted light still projects skyward from the center of the terrace. When a player stands in this light it bends, forming a protective wall that extends back from this Champion of the Light in a 'V' shape. This attracts the attention of the Sha of Fear, who fixates on the Champion.
- Mur de lumière – The Champion and other players standing within the wall of light take 10% reduced damage from all sources. The wall also deflects the Sha's Breath of Fear attack.
- Rosser – The Sha strikes 3 times on every fourth attack.
- Souffle de peur – The Sha of Fear unleashes a horrible breath attack, inflicting 59400 Shadow damage to all enemies over 1.50 sec. Afflicted enemies are also feared for 5 sec. Players standing behind the Wall of Light are unaffected.
- Crâne sinistre – The Sha throws a skull at a player's location, inflicting 8910 to 10890 Shadow damage to enemies within 0 yards of the impact point.
- Ricanement menaçant – The Sha cackles ominously and transports a group of players to one of the outer shrines to battle a former guardian of the terrace.
- Rejeton de terreur – The Sha periodically summons a pair of Terror Spawns to attack players. A bulwark of dark energy protecting each Terror Spawn deflects spells and attacks that strike the front of the creature.
- Eclair pénétrant – The Terror Spawn hurls a bolt of Sha energy at a player's location, inflicting 10659 to 11781 Shadow damage to enemies within 0 yards of the impact point. Affected enemies take 10% increased Shadow damage for 15 sec.
- Attaque longue-portée – The Sha strikes at a distant target, inflicting 50% of weapon damage as Shadow and increasing Shadow damage taken by 25% for 8 sec. The Sha uses this ability when no targets are in melee range.
- Espoir de Lei – The light in the terrace seems to glow more brightly after players force the Sha to retreat to the Dread Expanse. Attack and casting speeds are increased by 15% within the Terrace of Endless Spring on subsequent attempts.
The Outer Shrines
The group of players transported by Ominous Cackle must defeat one of three Sha possessed crossbowmen. The former terrace guardians Yang Guoshi, Cheng Kang, and Jinlun Kun attack the players.
- Tir – The caster shoots at the target, inflicting 75% weapon damage as Physical.
- Gerbe d’effroi – The caster rapidly fires sprays of Dread Bolts in specific directions for 8 sec. The caster gains immunity to taunt for the duration. Each spray of Dread Bolts fires in a cone in front of the caster, inflicting 50% of weapon damage as Shadow and afflicting the target for 8 sec. At 2 stacks, the Dread Spray fears the target for 2 sec.
- Floraison de la mort – The caster spins in a circle, unleashing a hail of bolts in all directions for 5 sec. Each bolt that strikes an enemy inflicts 10296 to 10824 Physical damage.
- Globe sha – Globes of Sha energy are knocked out of the possessed crossbowman as he loses health. Touching a globe will consume it, inflicting 3960 Shadow damage but refilling the player's primary resource over time. If not consumed within 8 sec the globe will return to the bowman, healing him for 5% of his maximum health.
- Intrépide – Defeating any of the possessed crossbowmen allows the group to return to the central terrace and grants them 60% increased damage and healing, 60% increased movement speed, and immunity to Fear effects for 30 sec.
The Dread Expanse
On heroic difficulty the Sha of Fear retreats to the Dread Expanse at 66% remaining health, dragging players along with him. This watery wasteland is a place of the Sha's making where he has access to a new set of abilities.
- Lumière faiblissante – The last glimmers of light from the terrace heal players as they are extinguished, restoring 90% health and mana over 6 sec. In addition, all player cooldowns are reset.
- Pure Light
The uncorrupted light from the terrace binds itself to the current champion and takes on a new form. It grows stronger, granting the champion immunity to fear and horror effects and reduces their damage taken by 30%.
- Transfert de la lumière – The champion can use this ability to move the Pure Light to a targeted friendly player.
- Rossée de l’effroi – The Sha strikes 6 times on every fourth Thrash.
- Frappe imparable – The Sha unleashes an Implacable Strike in the direction of his current target that inflicts 99900 to 116100 damage to enemies up to 0 yards away.
- Nu et effrayé – The Sha strips the gear from his current target, reducing the target's armor and chance to dodge and parry by 100% for 25 sec.
- Geysérit – The Sha agitates the water under several players, creating a series of waterspouts. Each waterspout takes 1.5 sec. to form and explode, inflicting 28080 to 29520 Frost damage to enemies within 2 yds.
- Recroquevillement de terreur – The Sha terrifies several players, causing them to cower in fear and inflicting 10800 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 12 sec.
- Submerger – The Sha disappears below the surface of the Dread Expanse for a short time, then emerges under a random player and inflicts 87750 to 92250 Frost damage to enemies within 12 yds. The Sha summons an increasing number of Dread Spawns each time he submerges.
- Rejeton de l’effroi – This creature fixates on the current champion of the light. If a new player becomes the champion the Dread Spawn changes targets.
- Echine de sha – The Dread Spawn emits Sha Spines. Each spine inflicts 4095 to 4305 Shadow damage to random enemy players.
- Ténèbres éternelles – The Dread Spawn kills his current target when he reaches melee range.
- Prise de vitesse – The Dread Spawn periodically gains 100% movement speed. This effect can stack up to 5 times, but is reset when a new Champion of the Light is chosen.
- Les captures prises dans le jeu sont préférées à celles générées avec un logiciel.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Assurez-vous de lire les trucs et astuces si ce n'est pas déjà fait.
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client