- Kazra’jin crie : Dégagez !
- Kazra’jin crie : J’arrive !
- Kazra’jin crie : Le… roi… tonnerre… Il a promis…
GainsAprès avoir tué ce PNJ vous allez obtenir:
- 300 points de réputation avec Assaut des Pandashan
- 300 points de réputation avec Assaut des Pandashan
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
The Spirit of Gara'jal
The spirit of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder possesses a councillor, empowering their abilities and causing them to generate Dark Energy. The spirit remains in a councillor until they suffer damage equal to 25% of their maximum health.
Once the spirit is forced out, it rushes to inhabit a new councillor, resets Dark Energy to 0, and leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect.
- Présence rémanente – When the Spirit of Gara'jal leaves a councillor, it leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect. This effect increases all damage done by 10% and increases the rate that Dark Energy is generated by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Sombre puissance – Any councillor that reaches 100 Dark Energy will begin to cast Dark Power every second. Dark Power inflicts 1110 to 1290 Shadow damage to all players and increases in damage by 10% with each cast.
- Fragment d’âme – Every other time the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor, he leaves behind a Soul Fragment.
Soul Fragments possess a random player, inflicting 6600 Shadow damage every 5 sec. until the Soul Fragment is passed to another player. In addition, each time the Soul Fragment deals damage, it applies Shadowed Soul to that player.
In 25-Player Heroic Difficulty, a Soul Fragment is created every time that the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor.
- Ame obscurcie – All damage taken increased by 5% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Roi du givre Malakk
- Assaut algide – Frost King Malakk imbues his weapons with ice, causing his melee attacks to inflict 9000 Frost damage. In addition, each melee attack applies the Frigid Assault effect.
The Frigid Assault effect will stun the target for 15 sec if it reaches 15 stacks.
- Froid mordant – Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 11280 Frost damage and afflicting them with Biting Cold.
Biting Cold causes the player to inflict 13800 Frost damage to all allies within 4 yards every 2 sec for 30 sec.
- Morsure de givre – Frost King Malakk uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 12870 to 13530 Frost damage and afflicting them with 5 stacks of Frostbite.
Frostbite causes the player to inflict 2600 Frost damage per stack of Frostbite to all allies within 4 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
Stacks of Frostbite are reduced by 2 for each player that stays within 4 yards of the player afflicted with Frostbite. The number of stacks of Frostbite cannot be reduced below one.
In 25-player modes, only 1 stack of Frostbite is removed for each player within 4 yards.
On Raid Finder difficulty, 4 stacks of Frostbite are removed for each player within 4 yards.
- Chaleur corporelle – When a player is hit by an ally's Frostbite, they begin to lose Body Heat over 8 sec. Once Body Heat expires, the player is Chilled to the Bone and no longer able to contribute to reducing the number of stacks of Frostbite an ally has for 8 sec.
- Charge téméraire – Kazra'jin rushes towards a random player's location, inflicting 10800 Nature damage to all players in a line to his target and knocking all players within 5 yards back when he lands.
- Surcharge – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 40% of all damage taken as Nature damage.
- Décharger – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 5% of all damage taken as Nature damage to all players.
- Sul le Rampeur des sables
- Trait de sable – Sul the Sandcrawler hurls a bolt of sand at a random player's location, inflicting 18315 to 21285 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Sables mouvants – Sul the Sandcrawler summons a pool of Quicksand at a random player's location, afflicting them with Entrapped.
Quicksand inflicts 16500 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards and causes them to become Ensnared.
- Enraciné – Quicksand pools cause players to gain a stack of Ensnared every second they are inside of it. Ensnared reduces movement speed by 15% per stack.
If Ensnared reaches 5 stacks, players become Entrapped.
- Piégé – Players at the location of a pool of Quicksand being created or that reach 5 stacks of Ensnared are rooted in place for 30 sec.
- Tempête de sable – Sul the Sandcrawler uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Sul the Sandcrawler summons a sandstorm that inflicts 4618 Nature damage to all players every second for 8 sec, and animates all existing pools of Quicksand, transforming them into Living Sand.
- Sable vivant – Living Sand creatures rise from pools of Quicksand whenever a Sandstorm occurs, and remain active until they are killed.
When a Living Sand dies, it creates a new pool of Quicksand at their location.
- Fortifié – Living Sand that are still active when a sandstorm occurs become fortified. This effect heals the Living Sand to full and increases all damage done by 100% until they are killed. This effect stacks.
- Sol traître – Quicksand pools that overlap with one another will combine into a single pool of proportionately larger size.
Living Sand risen from Quicksand pools that have combined into larger pools have their health and damage increased by 125% for each pool that has combined.
- Grande prêtresse Mar’li
- Courroux des loas – High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 15960 to 17641 Holy damage.
- Esprit loa béni – High Priestess Mar'li summons a Blessed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit will move towards Mar'li's ally with the lowest remaining health and heal them for 5% of their maximum health if the spirit is not killed before reaching its target.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec. it will instantly jump to its target and heal them for 5% of their maximum health.
- Courroux des loas – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 18315 to 21286 Shadow damage.
- Esprit loa ombreux – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li summons a Shadowed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit fixates on a random player and pursues them for 20 sec, instantly killing them if the spirit comes within 6 yards of the player.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec it will instantly jump to its target and kill them.
- Destin contre nature – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li rips the souls from two random players and links them together. Each soul pursues the soul it is linked to and inflicts 30000 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec. The damage of Twisted Fate is reduced the farther each soul is from the other.
When a soul dies, severing the link between the two, the remaining soul begins to inflict 100000 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- Les captures d'écran contenant des éléments d'interface sont généralement refusés immédiatement, de même pour les captures d'écran du visualiseur de modèle ou de l'écran de choix du personnage.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client