GainsAprès avoir tué ce PNJ vous allez obtenir:
- Recherche de Raid à 25 joueurs
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
Ji-Kun's young are located throughout the roost and progress through different stages of life. After a period of incubation Young Eggs of Ji-Kun will hatch into Hatchlings. When fed by Ji-Kun, the Hatchlings then mature into Fledglings. Both Fledgling Eggs and Mature Eggs will hatch into Juveniles.
- Jeune œuf de Ji Kun – Eggs in the lower nests located around Ji-Kun's roost will periodically hatch. Once the egg hatches, a Hatchling will emerge.
- Hatchlings – Hatchlings will call for Ji-Kun to feed them shortly after spawning. If a Hatchling senses food nearby, it will attempt to feed. If a Hatchling successfully feeds, it will mature into a Fledgling.
- Piaulement – The Hatchling yells with all their might at their current target, inflicting 14 Physical damage.
- Oeuf de Ji Kun prêt à éclore – Mature Eggs of Ji-Kun take longer to incubate and spawn a Juvenile when the incubation process is complete.
- Nest Guardians – On Heroic difficulty, some of Ji-Kun's nest are defended by Nest Guardians, which will attack any players attempting to disturb their nest.
- Coup de serre – The Nest Guardian strikes with both its talons, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies in a 180 degree arc.
- Hurlement – If not actively engaged in melee combat Nest Guardians will Screech, inflicting 41 Physical damage and interrupting the current spellcast of all players. Mana-using players will have their casting speed reduced by 30% until they successfully cast their next spell.
- Serres infectées – Whenever Ji-Kun successfully strikes a player with a melee ability the victim suffers 8 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Nourrir les petits – Ji-Kun spits up globs of food for her young. If a Hatchling has called out for food, Ji-Kun will aim this ability in their direction; otherwise the food will land at random locations around Ji-Kun's platform. When the food lands on the ground, it forms a Feed Pool.
While a glob of food is traveling through the air, players with Flight can intercept it to prevent a Feed Pool from forming. Doing so afflicts the player with Slimed, but also grants Primal Nutriment.
- Poisseux – After intercepting Ji-Kun's food globules the player suffers 14 Nature damage every 5 seconds for 15 sec. This effect increases the damage of the next Slimed by 10% when it expires. The increased damage effect stacks.
- Bassin d’alimentation – Feed Pools that form on the main platform will inflict 27 Nature damage to all players within them each second. If a player stands in a Feed Pool for 3 seconds they will absorb the Feed Pool and become Slimed.
- Nutriment primordial – Successfully catching one of Ji-Kun's food globules mid-air increases the player's damage by 100% and healing by 30% for 30 sec. Primal Nutriment increases damage and healing by an additional 10% each time it is applied, up to a maximum of 200%.
- Griffure de serres – Ji-Kun uses her talons to pierce through the armor of her current target. Talon Rake inflicts 175% weapon damage as Physical damage and increases the damage received by the victim from future Talon Rakes by 50% for 1 min.
- Plumes – Ji-Kun sends her quills about the entire roost, inflicting 18 Physical damage to all players every 1 sec for 8 sec.
- Courant descendant – Ji-Kun flaps her wings violently, pushing all enemies on her platform outward. Down Draft persists for 8 sec.
- Croassement – Ji-Kun cries out at 1 random player, sending piercing sound waves at their location. When the waves reach their destination they inflict 82 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards of the impact.
- Croassement – Ji-Kun cries out at 3 random players, sending piercing sound waves at their locations. When the waves reach their destination they inflict 82 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards of the impact.
- Ailes dédaléennes – When an egg or hatchling from the lower nests located around Ji-Kun's roost is slain it leaves behind a feather for players to loot. This feather grants the player Daedalian Wings. Daedalian Wings grants the player an extra action button that allows players to take flight for 10 sec.
!3,4 In Normal difficulty, feathers grant 4 charges of Daedalian Wings. Players can have up to 4 charges at any time.
!5,6 In Heroic difficulty, feathers grant 3 charges of Daedalian Wings. Players can have up to 3 charges at any time.
- Vol – Players who have the Daedalian Wings buff can take flight for 10 sec.
!3,4,5,6 In the Normal and Heroic versions of the Ji-Kun encounter, using Flight consumes one charge of Daedalian Wings.
- Leçon d’Icare – After acquiring a feather, players must wait to acquire another.
!3,4,5,6 In Normal and Heroic difficulties, players cannot gain further charges of Daedalian Wings for 2 min.
!7 In Raid Finder difficulty, players can pick up (and only need) one Feather of Ji-Kun.
- Les captures d'écran contenant des éléments d'interface sont généralement refusés immédiatement, de même pour les captures d'écran du visualiseur de modèle ou de l'écran de choix du personnage.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client