Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.Vue d’ensemble
Players must do battle with the brewmaster Rook Stonetoe, the rogue He Softfoot, and the priest Sun Tenderheart, as the three fallen protectors assault the raid simultaneously.At 66% and 33% health remaining, each protector will perform Desperate Measures, manifesting spirits of fallen allies to bring new and powerful attacks to bear against the raid until those spirits are defeated. Triggering Desperate Measures on multiple protectors at the same time is inadvisable.
Lien du Lotus doré
– Rook Stonetoe, He Softfoot, and Sun Tenderheart share a spiritual bond, linking their fates to each other. Upon reaching 1 health, each of them will begin to cast Bond of the Golden Lotus if any of the other Protectors are still in combat, restoring 20% of maximum health upon completion.Bringing all three Protectors to 1 health simultaneously will restore clarity to their clouded minds.
Freux Orteil de Pierre
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, Rook Stonetoe manifests evil forms of his closest friends, making Embodied Misery, Embodied Sorrow, and Embodied Gloom.Once all three spirits are defeated, Rook Stonetoe resumes fighting players.
– Embodied Misery smashes the ground with fervor, inflicting 341250 to 358750 Physical damage to her current target, knocking them back. This force burns into the ground, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage every second.
Frappe du feu d’enfer
– Embodied Sorrow casts a massive Fire damage spell at a random target. Inferno Strike divides (300000 * 4) Fire damage among all targets within 8 yards.
– Secondary targets are afflicted with Residual Burn, taking 0% increased damage from Inferno Strike for until cancelled.
– Embodied Gloom hurls a bolt of corrupted lightning at several locations, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage to all enemies within 4 yards.
Chaîne de corruption
– On Heroic difficulty, Corruption Chain replaces Corruption Shock.Embodied Gloom hurls a bolt of corrupted lightning at an enemy, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage and chaining to enemies within 10 yards.
– Rook Stonetoe enters an offensive stance, stunning his target and inflicting 180000 physical damage in a frontal cone twice per second for 3 sec.
– Rook Stonetoe hurls a keg of Corrupted Brew at a distant target, inflicting 118750 to 131250 Shadow damage to enemies within 5 yards and slowing targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
In Heroic difficulty, every two casts, Corrupted Brew's travel time is reduced by half a second. This effect resets when Rook Stonetoe begins his Desperate Measures.
– Rook Stonetoe clashes against an enemy, charging each other and meeting halfway. Rook Stonetoe then immediately begins to perform Corruption Kick.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, Rook Stonetoe's Clash will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.
Frappe de corruption
– Spins rapidly in a circle, rooting himself and inflicting 117000 to 123000 Physical damage to targets within 10 yards every second for 4 sec. Additionally torments targets struck, inflicting 75000 Shadow damage every two seconds for 6 sec.
He Pas de Loup
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, He Softfoot manifests a twisted spirit of his brother, creating Embodied Anguish, which fixates upon the raid member who has the Mark of Anguish.Once this spirit is defeated, He Softfoot resumes fighting players.
– Mark of Anguish periodically inflicts Shadow damage every second and roots the target. The Marked player gains the ability to transfer the Mark to another friendly player within 40 yards.Embodied Anguish's gaze moves to a random target upon killing his current target.
Sensibilité à l’Ombre
– When Embodied Anguish strikes targets, he applies Shadow Weakness, increasing damage taken by Mark of Anguish. Additionally, passing the Mark of Anguish applies one Shadow Weakness to all players. This effect stacks.
– Possessing the Mark of Anguish debilitates targets, decreasing their armor by 50% for 2 min.
– Traveling through the shadows, He Softfoot Garrotes targets, inflicting 80000 Physical damage every 2 sec.This effect is removed when He Softfoot begins his Desperate Measures.
– He Softfoot attempts to gouge the eyes of his target, incapacitating them for 6 sec and fixating on a random target until Taunted. If the target is facing away, Gouge will instead knock them away a short distance.
He Softfoot is a Master Poisoner and occasionally coats his weapons with various types of poisons.
In Heroic Difficulty, Master Poisoner abilities also take effect when using Garrote or Fixate.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, He Softfoot's Master Poisoner abilities will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.
– He Softfoot coats his weapon in a Noxious Poison, causing successful melee attacks to create pools of poison on the ground, inflicting 85000 Nature damage every second. These pools may be jumped over.This effect is removed when He Softfoot begins his Desperate Measures.
– He Softfoot coats his weapon in an Instant Poison, causing successful melee attacks to inflict 73125 to 76875 additional Nature damage.
Sun Cœur de Douceur
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, Sun Tenderheart manifests an evil form of her protectors, making Embodied Despair and Embodied Desperation.Once both spirits are defeated, Sun Tenderheart resumes fighting players.
– Causes an explosion of Shadow magic around the target, inflicting increasing Shadow damage every second to all enemies within 5 yards around the target.
Mot de l’ombre : Plaie
– Expels a word of misery upon multiple targets, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 18 sec. Each time this effect deals damage, it will jump to an additional target, up to a total of 3 times.
– Calls forth a great Calamity, striking all players for 30% of their maximum health as Shadow damage. This also removes Shadow Word: Bane from all targets.
In Heroic difficulty, Calamity increases in magnitude by an additional 10% of maximum health each addtional time it is cast. This effect resets when Sun Tenderheart begins her Desperate Measures.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, Sun Tenderheart's Calamity will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.