Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire <Compagnie Boîte-Noire>
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire crie : Il est temps de mélanger affaires et plaisir.
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire crie : Le déchiqueteur automatisé de défense DAD-5. J’y ai mis tout mon cœur.
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire crie : Réglons cette affaire une bonne fois pour toutes.
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire dit : Mon héritage… me survivra…
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire dit : Ne… croyez pas… avoir gagné…
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – The fight against Blackfuse unfolds amidst a weapons manufacturing assembly line. Each time the conveyor belts activate, three disassembled weapons of various types roll out, and players may access the assembly line by jumping into nearby pipes, to destroy one of the three. The remaining two will be activated and assault the raid until they slide out of view.
- Damage Dealers –
Take turns going onto the Assembly Line to destroy one Disassembled Weapon per wave.
Automated Shredders' [Reactive Armor] makes normal attacks ineffective against them.
Destroy Crawler Mines before they can reach their targets.
- Ingé-siège Boîte-Noire
- Projection de lame de scie – Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
- Attaque à la lame dentelée – Sawblades inflict 416250 to 483750 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
- Frénésie protectrice – When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% for 10 sec.
- Charge électrostatique – Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 250000 Nature damage.
Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 200%.
This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Rayon de réparation automatique – Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- Surcharger – When activated weapons arrive on the assembly line, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will Overcharge one of them, increasing its power and effectiveness.
- Matrice défensive énergisée – If three weapons make it through the Assembly Line and into Blackfuse's assembly machine, the machine will become overcharged and use the excess energy to power the defensive systems on Blackfuse's suit, granting him 90% reduced damage for 20 sec.
- Automated Shredders – Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
- Armure réactive – Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 80%.
Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
- La mort venue d’en haut – The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 439375 to 510625 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact.
After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 200% additional damage for 5 sec.
- Surcharge – The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 200000 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 30%.
Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop.
Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players.
Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
- Transport Pipes
Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
- Identification – After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for 1 min.
- Rayon de purification de la matière – Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 475000 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.
- Shockwave Missile Turret
- Missile à onde de choc – The Shockwave Missile turret launches a drill-tipped Shockwave Missile into the ground, sending a barrage of drills that ripple out from the impact location and create rings of seismic energy.
Each ring of seismic energy inflicts 416250 to 483750 Nature damage to all players caught within it.
- Overcharged Missile Turret – When Overcharged, the Shockwave Missile Turret will fire Shockwave Missiles which persist and continuously barrage the platform with drills and seismic energy until destroyed by players.
- Laser Turret
- Chaleur extrême – The ground hit by a Laser Turret's beam burns any players or Automated Shredders who step on it, inflicting 34500 Fire damage each second for 7 sec.
This effect stacks every second that a player or Automated Shredder remains on Superheated ground, and can stack up to 20 times.
- Overcharged Laser Turret – When Overcharged, Siegecrafter Blackfuse's laser turrets will fire a split beam, creating three concentric arcs of Superheated ground.
- Ecrasement magnétique – When activated, the electromagnet will begin to magnetically crush all players on the platform, inflicting 30000 Physical damage each second and pulling them towards the electromagnet.
The force of the electromagnet will also pull all sawblades on the platform towards it and off the platform, causing them to damage any players or Automated Shredders in the path of the blades.
- Overcharged Electromagnet – When Overcharged, the Electromagnet will periodically reverse polarities, pushing both players and sawblades in and out from the magnet.
- Mine rampante – Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.
- Détonation ! – When a Crawler Mine reaches its target it will self-destruct, inflicting 208125 to 241875 Fire damage to players within 300 yards and knocking them into the air.
- Période de rodage – Crawler mines are vulnerable to roots, snares and stuns for 1 min after joining the battle.
- Prêtes pour l’action ! – After their Break-in Period expires, Crawler Mines lose their vulnerability to stuns, roots and snares, and their speed increases.
- Overcharged Crawler Mines – When Overcharged, Crawler Mines activate a construction matrix within their machinery. This construction matrix enables them to create two new Crawler Mines when they are destroyed.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client