Réserve sécurisée de butin de Pandarie
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – Players trigger the self-destruct mechanism in a Kor'kron treasure storage. Breaking open crates and defeating the enemies contained inside releases Titan Energy that charges manual override levers that are used to shut down the defense system before it destroys the storeroom and everyone trapped inside.
Two of the four quadrants of the room are accessible initially, and the other half is unlocked once the first two override levers are pulled. Activating and pulling all four levers completes the encounter.
- Healers –
The mogu and mantid champions that emerge from Large Crates deal raidwide damage while active.
Stand in Anima Golems' [Matter Scramble] rings to prevent an explosion.
- Tanks –
Be ready to tank the enemies that emerge from each crate as they are opened.
Modified Anima Golems' [Crimson Reconstitution] pools will heal any enemies that remain within them.
These massive crates of goods carry monstrous war-torn creatures. A large amount of Titan Energy powers them, but it may take considerable effort to defeat them.
- Mogu Crate
- Shao-Tien Elder Council
- Retour à la pierre – Drains some of the life essence from players, knocking them back and inflicting 73125 to 76875 Shadow damage and forming a stone statue from that essence.
These statues frequently strike the ground, inflicting 17550 to 18450 Physical damage and stunning targets in a frontal cone for 2 sec.
These statues remain until killed.
- Force de la pierre – Increases damage dealt by 10% and an additional 10% for each Stone Statue alive.
- Mantid Crate
- Mantid Commanders
- Prêt à exploser – Throws a pack of highly volatile bombs on the back of players. After 15 sec, these bombs will detonate, inflicting 200000 Fire damage per remaining stack to all players within 9 yards.
Players may use Throw Bomb to remove one of these bombs, dropping it on the ground at their feet instead. Bombs on the ground will detonate, inflicting 200000 Fire damage to anyone within 9 yards when any player enters their close proximity or after 30 sec.
The explosion from any of these bombs can chain to nearby ground bombs.
- Nuage de phéromones – Inflicts 30000 Nature damage every second while alive.
Stout Crate of Goods
These hefty crates of goods carry seasoned enemies. A medium amount of Titan Energy fuels their animation and caution should be taken to defeat them.
- Mogu Crate
- Golem d’anima modifié
- Brouillage de la matière – Highlights several locations on the ground which will scramble the locations of players standing inside them. If the Golem attempts to scramble a location with no players, the fabric of space tears, inflicting 292500 to 307500 Fire damage to players within 90 yards.
- Reconstitution écarlate – Creates voids of magic around nearby units for 45 sec. Any enemies which remain in the void are healed for 10% of their maximum health every second.
- Crimson Acid
Adds a harsh acid to the Crimson Reconstitution anima pools. Any players which remain in the pool are damaged for 0 Fire damage every second.
- Ritualiste de l’ombre mogu – The soul of a powerful Shao-Tien Archritualist emerges to defend his phylactery. Any damage inflicted to the Archritualist is copied to the phylactery, and defeating either destroys the other.
- Tourment – Torments a target with the pain wrought from a thousand years of isolation, inflicting 74625 to 75375 Shadow damage immediately and additional Shadow damage every second until dispelled. This damage increases over time.
Each time Torment is dispelled, it jumps to a nearby target, inflicts the initial damage, and resets the damage increase. Torment is removed once the Mogu Shadow Ritualist is defeated.
- Rune de puissance mogu – Etches a rune of power on the ground under nearby units for 45 sec. Any targets which remain on the rune gain increased melee, ranged, and spell haste by 100%.
- Magie interdite – Inflicts 90000 Arcane damage every second while channeling.
- Mantid Crate
- Manieur de vent set’thik
- Tempête de vent – Creates a torrent of wind that moves around in a spiral. Colliding with the torrent inflicts 250000 Nature damage. The torrent lasts for 18 sec and increases in speed over time.
- Rage de l’impératrice – Rallies nearby friendly targets, increasing all damage dealt by 50%, divided evenly amongst all targets.
Lightweight Crate of Goods
These small crates of goods carry front-line enemy forces. A small amount of Titan Energy fuels their creation and can be defeated with fewer players.
- Mogu Crate
- Urne mortuaire
- Etincelle de vie – Creates a Spark of Life, which periodically pulses an electrically charged cloud, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards.
Defeating the Spark of Life invokes a Nova, immediately inflicting 148500 to 151500 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards.
- Mantid Crate
- Bombardier sri’thik
- Bombe coup de vent – Slides a bomb towards a distant target, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards of that target. This fast-moving bomb leaves behind a trail of wind, inflicting 150000 Nature damage every second for 25 sec.
- Lancement d'explosifs – Tosses specialized bombs that immediately explode for 80750 to 89250 Physical damage to targets within 2 yards.
- Crate of Pandaren Relics – These small crates of goods carry rare artifacts of Pandaren origin. Titan Energy does not fuel their animation, instead they are guarded by powerful Pandaren spirits.
- Esprit d’ancien maître brasseur – Upon reaching low health, the Ancient Brewmaster Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Lancer de fût – Hurls a keg at a distant target, inflicting 142500 to 157500 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and slowing targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
- Souffle de feu – Bellows out a channel of fire for 6 sec, inflicting 237500 to 262500 Fire damage. If the target is afflicted with Keg Toss, they are additionally disoriented and take 49750 to 50250 Fire damage every second for 6 sec.
- Lame des Cent marches – Imbues all players of the tank role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to call down a bolt of lightning, inflicting 413000 Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards and stun them for 1.5 sec. This effect bypasses a creature's immunity to stuns and has a 15-second cooldown.
- Esprit de sage tisse-brume – Upon reaching low health, the Wise Mistweaver Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Eminence – When the Monk deals damage, she will heal equal to 150% of the damage dealt.
- Coup de vent de la grue – The Wise Mistweaver Spirit spins rapidly in a circle, drawing in players within 40 yards and inflicting 117000 to 123000 Physical damage to targets within 10 yards every second for 4 sec.
- Bâton d’eau résonnante – Imbues all players of the healer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Heals have a chance to create a wave of force that travels forward 40 yards. Any friendly targets in the wave's path are healed. The wave also damages enemies for 399750 to 420250 Nature damage.
The wave dissipates after 2 sec.
This effect has an 8-second cooldown.
- Esprit de marche-vent sans nom – Upon reaching low health, the Nameless Windwalker Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Voie des fleurs – Charges a distant target, leaving behind a trail of fiery blossoms which on contact, inflict 170625 to 179375 Fire damage to enemies within 3 yards. These blossoms linger for 30 sec.
Casts Mass Paralysis upon reaching the distant target's location, stunning any remaining targets within 3 yards for 6 sec.
- Griffe de la colère ardente – Imbues all players of the damage dealer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to damage a target for 112099 to 123900 Fire damage. This effect has a 5-second cooldown.
- Etincelle instable – In a last ditch effort, any being animated by the Unstable Titan Energy transforms into a raw Unstable Spark, leaps to a distant quadrant and attempts to go Supernova. Successfully casting Supernova inflicts 65340 to 66660 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Crochet monte-charge – Players may use crate lifting hooks to travel from the warehouse subfloor to the main platform throughout the fight.
- Les captures d'écran contenant des éléments d'interface sont généralement refusés immédiatement, de même pour les captures d'écran du visualiseur de modèle ou de l'écran de choix du personnage.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client