Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – Thok alternates between two modes. When initially engaged, he performs Deafening Screech with increasing frequency, dealing heavy raidwide damage. When he detects a clump of seriously injured players, Thok enters a Blood Frenzy, during which he pursues random targets, instantly devouring any players that cross his path. During Blood Frenzy, he moves faster and faster; defeating a Kor'kron Jailer and freeing a prisoner for Thok to devour will empower him but end his Blood Frenzy.
- Rugissement effroyable – Thok's bellowing roar inflicts 195000 to 205000 Physical damage in a frontal cone. The roar incites terror in players' hearts, causing them to take 25% more damage per stack.
- Hurlement assourdissant – Upon reaching full energy, Thok lets loose a shrill cry, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupting spellcasts. Every time Thok Screeches, the rate of his energy regeneration is increased.
- Fouette-queue – Thok's mighty tail whips about, striking all enemies behind the caster, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Horion explosif – Electricity arcs and snaps around Thok's shock collar, inflicting 82875 to 87125 Nature damage to random enemies.
- Ensanglanté – When players fall beneath 50% health, Thok the Bloodthirsty can smell their blood. If at least half the players in the raid are within 10 yards of one another while Bloodied, the scent of blood becomes overwhelming and Thok enters a Blood Frenzy.
Stage 2: Frenzy for Blood!
The excessive scent of blood sends Thok into a frenzy for blood!
!17 In Raid Finder difficulty, this occurs when Thok reaches 80%, 55%, and 30% health.
- Frénésie sanglante – Thok roars in hunger, knocking away front enemies and going into a frenzy for blood. Any enemies who are caught within reach of Thok's terrible maw are devoured instantly.
Thok gradually gains speed during Blood Frenzy. He is also immune to taunt during Blood Frenzy.
- Fixer – Thok becomes unable to be tanked, and will fixate on random distant players.
- Geôlier kor'kron – Thok's mighty roar when he enters a Blood Frenzy attracts the attention of a nearby jailer. Upon defeating him, you may obtain a prison key that can unlock one of the nearby cells containing Garrosh's prisoners.
- Breaking Loose!
Prisoners of War
Garrosh has taken prisoners during his Pandaria campaign, and they remain trapped in cages alongside the beasts, hoping for freedom.
- Akolik – Akolik and a band of his Skumblade have been taken captive by Garrosh. Upon being freed, he will invoke the holy order of Kros to subdue a nearby dinosaur.
It has... unpredictable results.
- An Infusion of Acid
Once Akolik draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the acidic powers of the saurok. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Souffle d'acide – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Acid Breath. Acid Breath inflicts 487500 to 512500 Nature damage in a frontal cone. The acid coats the armor of affected players, reducing its effectiveness by 20% per stack.
- Sang corrosif – A corrosive poison seeps from every one of Thok's pores. This toxin hits random players, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage initially, and then 40000 Nature damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Eauracle Goraï – Waterspeaker Gorai and some denizens of Inkgill Mere have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, Waterspeaker Gorai will command his units to aid you, and he will heal the wounds of random players.
- An Infusion of Frost
Once Gorai draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the watery powers of the jinyu. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Souffle givrant – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Freezing Breath. Freezing Breath inflicts 195000 to 205000 Frost damage in a frontal cone and coats players in frost. After 5 stacks, the target will be frozen in a tomb of ice.
- Sang glacé – Thok's skin freezes and cracks, spurting plumes of ice from within. Icy Blood inflicts 117000 to 123000 Frost damage to random enemies and coats enemies in ice for 15 sec. This ice inflicts 43875 to 46125 damage every 1 seconds. Upon reaching 5 stacks of the debuff, a player becomes frozen in a tomb of ice.
- Warmaster Montak – Warmaster Montak and his firesworn have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, nearby units will have their weapons set ablaze, giving them a chance to cause additional Fire damage on successful attacks.
- An Infusion of Flame
Once Montak draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the fiery powers of the yaungol. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Souffle de brûlure – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Scorching Breath. Scorching Breath inflicts 195000 to 205000 Fire damage in a frontal cone. The flames sear enemy flesh, causing 75000 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Sang ardent – Thok's skin becomes coated in a sheen of incendiary oil, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Fire damage to random enemies and leaving a puddle of flame beneath their feet.
- Les captures d'écran contenant des éléments d'interface sont généralement refusés immédiatement, de même pour les captures d'écran du visualiseur de modèle ou de l'écran de choix du personnage.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client