Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – The Iron Maidens continuously gain Iron Fury, progressively unlocking new abilities.
Periodically, one of the Maidens moves to the Dreadnaught to bombard players with its cannon. A team of players must use loading chains to get to the deck of the boat, defeat the Deckhand stationed there, and sabotage the ammunition of the main cannon before it finishes [Warming Up].
When any one of the Maidens reaches 20% health, all three activate [Iron Will] for the remainder of the fight.
- Volonté de fer – The Iron Maidens are bound together with Iron Will - whenever any of them is critically low on health, they will all rise to 100 Iron Fury. Every 20 seconds thereafter their damage dealt will increase by 1%.
- Amiral Gar’an
- Projectile de Fer – Admiral Gar'an fires a shot from her rifle at a random player, inflicting 27 Physical damage.
- Tir rapide – Admiral Gar'an readies her rifle and tracks a player, firing a barrage of high-explosive rounds. Each round inflicts 47 Fire damage to players within 5 yards of the impact location.
- Tir pénétrant – Gar'an lines up a Penetrating Shot at the vitals of her target, inflicting 194 Physical damage to the target after 8 sec.
Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target.
Gar'an gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Déploiement de tourelle – Gar'an deploys an automated Dominator Turret, which fires a series of blasts in a circular pattern.
Dominator Blasts inflict 14 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec to any players they come into contact with. This effect stacks.
Gar'an gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Massacreuse Sorka
- Célérité tranchante – Dashes through a player within 45 yards, chaining to targets within 8 yards, as well as Sorka's primary target, inflicting 39 Physical damage to targeted players.
- Ombres convulsives – Inflicts 8 Shadow damage per stack every 2 sec. A stack is removed each time damage is dealt.
When dispelled, inflicts 40,000 Shadow damage per stack to the dispelled player.
Sorka gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Ombre persistante – When Convulsive Shadows deals damage, a pool of Lingering Shadow is created, applying Convulsive Shadows to players.
- Chasse de l’ombre – Fixes her gaze on a player for 8 sec, after which she teleports to the player, inflicting 70 Physical damage.
Sorka gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Marak la Sanglante
- Rituel de sang – Targets a player within 45 yards, inflicting 39 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of Marak.
- Crève-cœur imprégné de sang – Bounces between 3 marked targets for up to 155 Physical damage. Damage decreases the farther the axe travels between each target.
Marak gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Orbe de sang volatil – Spawns a Volatile Blood Orb at the location of players hit by Bloodsoaked Heartseeker, periodically casting Volatile Bloodbath.
- Bain de sang volatil – A Volatile Blood Orb erupts in a bath of corrupted blood magic, inflicting up to 12 Shadow damage to all players on the dock. Players further from the Volatile Blood Orb take less damage.
- Frappes sanguines – Marak the Blooded's melee attacks become so powerful as to corrupt the life essence of her target, causing their blood to erupt, duplicating a portion of damage dealt to her primary target to all players as Shadow damage.
Marak gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
When one of the Maidens mans the Dreadnaught's main gun, a group of players must use the loading chains to travel to the Dreadnaught and defeat that Maiden's deckhand before the Maiden completes the warmup sequence of the main gun.
While the gun is warming up, the main cannon will barrage the docks with bombs, which players who remain on the docks must avoid.
- Bombardment Pattern
One of the Maidens fires a barrage of bombs with the main cannon of the ship towards the dock.
After the initial barrage, the main cannon fires a much larger burst of bombs towards the dock.
- Blackrock Deckhand
- Uktar, Deckhand of Admiral Gar'an – Defeating Uktar will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Déflagration mitrailleuse – Fires a blast of grapeshot at a player, inflicting 29 Fire damage to players within a cone.
- Médecin de bataille Rogg
- Shattered Hand Deckhand
- Gorak, Deckhand of Enforcer Sorka – Defeating Gorak will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Eviscérateur de Fer
- Fixer – Iron Eviscerators fixate their attention on a random target, and will only attack their fixated target.
- Rapidité – As long as they are left alive, Iron Eviscerators gain Swiftness, allowing them to move 10% faster and increasing their haste by 10% per stack.
- Exposer l’armure – The Eviscerator inflicts a blow to a critical section of a player's armor, inflicting 25 Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 10% for 3 min.
- Bleeding Hollow Deckhand
- Uk'urogg, Deckhand of Marak the Blooded – Defeating Uk'urogg will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Aura de corruption du sang – Uk'urogg has been twisted by Marak's dark blood magic, such that he radiates foul energy.
This energy causes all players on the Dreadnaught while he is alive to periodically create pools of Corrupted Blood underneath them.
- Sang vicié – A pool of corrupted blood lingers on the ground, inflicting 47 Shadow damage every 2 sec to any players who stand in it.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client