- Phémos crie : Ça faire mal.
- Phémos crie : Hé ! Eux combattre !
- Phémos crie : On va jouer !
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – The Twin Ogron combat players while performing attacks at specific energy thresholds. At 33 energy, an Ogron uses his special weapon attack. At 66 energy, an Ogron performs a large shout. Finally, at 100 energy, an Ogron performs a large, raid-wide attack.
As the distance between the Ogron increases, their haste increases and casting time additionally decreases, reducing the amount of time players have to react to various abilities.
- Charge de bouclier – Charges in the direction of a distant target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking back all enemies within his path. This damage increases based on the distance traveled.
Upon reaching the end of the path, he slams his shield into the ground, inflicting Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back.
- Charge arcanique – 3 twisted, Arcane forms of the Ogron appear, mirroring the effect of Shield Charge but inflicting Arcane damage. Upon reaching the end of the charge, they perform an Arcane Slam, inflicting Arcane damage to enemies with 11 yards of their location before collapsing into nothing.
- Blessé – Shield Charge injures targets, inflicting 12500 Physical damage every second for 18 sec.
- Cri d’interruption – Inflicts 57000 to 63000 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupts spellcasting for 6 sec.
- Pulvérisation – Pulverizes the ground, causing various chunks of the ceiling to slam into the ground.
The first Pulverize strikes the location of all players, inflicts Physical damage to players within 3 yards.
The second Pulverize strike loosens several chunks of the ceiling, which fall, inflicting Physical damage to players within 8 yards of the targeted locations.
The final Pulverize loosens a massive chunk of the ceiling to fall at once, inflicting Physical damage to all players, increasing in damage the closer a player is to the point of impact.
- Fragment arcanique – Manipulates an arcane fragment from several enemies, repositioning them after 3 sec and inflicting 48750 to 51250 Arcane damage to players within 5 yards upon arrival.
- Tourbillon – Spins around in a circle, inflicting Physical damage every half-second for 9 sec. All targets struck gain Weakened Defenses.
- Rugissement affaiblissant – Lets forth a furious howl, increasing damage taken by (30 * 20)% for 600 sec., dividing the magnitude and duration amongst all targets within 20 yards. The duration and magnitude of this effect carry over.
- Volatilité arcanique – Places a mark of Arcane Volatility on a target, inflicting Arcane damage to targets within 8 yards of the target after 6 sec.
- Secousse – Hurls both weapons nearby and begins to violently pound the ground, inflicting Nature damage to all players.
- Brasier – Creates a pyre at a targeted location, burning nearby targets. As well, moving flames form at the pyre, traveling outward.
Coming into contact with either of these elements applies Blaze to the target, inflicting 7500 Fire damage every second for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
- Echauffement – Getting a grip on the current situation, the Ogron wait 10 sec before using their abilities.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client