Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate, organized, and driven individual to manage the Diablo IV in-game shop experience. This role will be a key member of the Diablo IV commercial team. The ideal candidate will combine their experience working in a live service gaming environment with meticulous attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, and passion to delight our players. Covid-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options. Product Manager, Diablo IV
You will play a critical role in managing the Diablo IV in-game store experience for millions of players around the world. As this is a key component of Diablo IV’s seasonal content strategy, you will be the tip of the spear planning the content release schedule, configuring products using our internal tooling, and working with stakeholders across disciplines to ensure regular updates to the store throughout each season go smoothly. Additionally, you will strive to continually improve processes and encourage best practices. Key Responsibilities
- Manage the virtual product offers of the Diablo IV in-game storefront throughout each season to deliver an exceptional player experience.
- Utilize internal tools to configure product contents, pricing, and availability.
- Assist with scenario planning and maintaining the shop content roadmap.
- Organize and maintain an ever-growing catalog of virtual products to facilitate communication and analysis.
- Work with the analytics team to help identify sales trends and quantify purchase behaviors.
- Quickly identify and resolve unexpected issues related to the shop experience as they arise.
- Create contingency plans to mitigate errors and downtime risks.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Production and QA stakeholders to push updates, resolve blockers, and create visibility.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working on a live service game, preferably in analytics, monetization, QA or production.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- The ability to interpret and analyze eCommerce sales data, and apply those insights toward recommendations focused on improving the shop and content offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Extreme attention to detail and drive for organization.
- Proactively builds relationships with stakeholders across various internal teams.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with reading and interpreting analytics dashboards.
- A passion for video games!
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.