We're working on a slate of adjustments to several encounters that we intend to enact with scheduled weekly maintenance (early a.m. PST on March 2 in this region). Here are the planned changes:Dungeons and Raids
- Château Nathria
Dame Inerva Sombreveine
Healers are now chosen as a last resort target of Souffrance partagée and Concentrate Anima on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- The ambient damage of Anima résiduel for open containers has been reduced on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Targets of Shared Suffering no longer take damage from the beams they are wearing on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Passing through the opposite edge will continue to damage targeted players.
Sun King's Salvation
- Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage players wearing Miasme glouton take by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- The damage increase of Absorption d’essence has been reduced by 20% per stack.
- Éliminer now shows up in the combat log when it is applied to players.
- Expulsion instable now shows up as a debuff when a player is targeted with this spell.
- Increased the amount of healing Débordement d’essence heals Kael'thas to 2.5% of his maximum health on all difficulties (was 2%). The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.
- Increased the healing done bonus from Sinfall Boon to 100% per application on Mythic difficulty (was 50%).
- Reduced the strength of the Cape des flammes damage shield on Ombre de Kael'thas by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Thank you very much for your feedback!