Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 21, 2022 Classes
(2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Manifested Twilight would sometimes not affect Shadow Mends if cast in succession.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Sayaad’s Whiplash ability from stacking its debuff on targets immune to snares.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Fixed an issue that caused Mistweaver Monk’s Crane Adepts summoned by Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) to fail to cast Enveloping Mist immediately after they spawn during the encounter.
Lords of Dread
- Wicked Star duration decreased to 2 seconds on Normal and Heroic difficulty (was 4 seconds).
- Anduin's Doubt and Anduin's Hope health reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Anduin's Doubt and Anduin's Hope movement speed reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Purging Light damage reduced by 15% on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Empowered Wicked Stars to not damage and silence players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fragment of Hope to not properly deal damage.
- Mal'Ganis and Kin'tessa no longer clear their debuffs when entering Infiltration of Dread.
- Fixed an issue that could allow Kin'tessa or Mal'Ganis to strike an unexpected direction with Anguishing Strike or Leeching Claws.
- Reduced Rygelon's health by 6% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Stellar Decay and the health of Unstable Cores by 25% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the magnitude of the healing absorb applied through Stellar Shroud by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reworked the implementation for how Rygelon moves through phases, resulting in a more favorably consistent experience.
- Increased the responsiveness of Collapsing Quasar Fields if the contacting player has Dark Eclipse.
- Fixed an issue where Unstable Matter could fail to set their encounter boss UI frame after the first Shatter Sphere.
- Fixed an issue where Unstable Quasars could remain during Dark Quasar.
- Fixed an issue where Cosmic Radiation could persist after defeating the encounter.
- The Persecution debuff now lasts 30 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 40 seconds).
Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- Encrypted Affix
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from gaining health and mana from the Decrypted Urh Cypher.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
Added the missing Purifying Burst ability to the encounter’s Dungeon Journal entry.
Items and Rewards
So’azmi now uses his abilities less frequently on the final stages of the encounter.
- The Protoform Sentience Crown will now correctly drop for all players who have unlocked Protoform Synthesis (Mount) and have not yet acquired all three mounts the Crown is required for (Buzz, Ineffable Skitterer, and Pale Regal Cervid).
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies affected by the Gavel of the First Arbiter to pivot unexpectedly.
- The Fierce Scarabid battle pet can now be traded.