February 24, 2022 Achievements
- Récits de l’exil will now track credit more reliably. Characters who have already completed portions of this achievement and did not get credit will be awarded credit on those portions upon their next login.
- Fixed an issue that caused the title to be awarded before earning the Solitaire suprême achievement.
Fixed an issue where Frénésie vorace (Venthyr Ability) granted an additional stack for simultaneous casts (i.e Ruée rugissante giving a stack for both the cast and form change).
- Fixed an issue where Affinité spirituelle (Kyrian Ability) granted your partner too much of a stat increase when Empowered.
- The bleed effect from Bourse de fragments acérés (Runecarving Power) will no longer be applied to targets who are affected by crowd control effects that can break from taking damage.
- Fixed an issue where Étincelle radieuse (Kyrian Ability) could not be dispelled from the player.
Fixed an issue where Forme d'Ombre would be cancelled when interacting with chests in Zereth Mortis.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where casting Grimoire de sacrifice: Séduction (Talent) on another player would break immediately and would not clear damage over time effects.
Cypher of the First OnesDungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where the map markers for rares would continue to appear after already being looted for the day.
Items and Rewards
- Spires of Ascension
Fixed an issue where some player abilities were causing the final group of enemies before Déva to reset.
- Participation thresholds have been updated for the Great Vault for Shadowlands Season 3:
The first Raid Vault now requires 2 Raid Boss victories (was 3).
- The second Raid Vault now requires 5 Raid Boss victories (was 6).
- The third Raid Vault now requires 8 Raid Boss victories (was 9).
Developer's note: These thresholds for the raid will map better to the structure of the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, especially for groups attempting to move from one difficulty up into the next.
The third Mythic+ Vault now requires 8 completed dungeons (was 10).
The third PvP Vault now requires 5500 Honor earned in Rated PvP (was 6250).
- Developer's note: We want to make these feel a little more attainable, even as aspirational goals for highly-engaged players who love that type of content.
Fixed an issue where players with unclaimed Great Vault rewards could become unable to acquire a Mythic Keystone until the following week. If you do not receive your Mythic Keystone as expected for any reason, you may speak to Ta'hsup
in the Hall of Holding in Oribos to retrieve it.
Fixed an issue that caused a Salle du trésor oubliée
to be stuck in a pillar.Player versus Player Priest
When Esprit du rédempteur (PvP Talent) is used in conjunction with Vie après la mort (Talent) to resurrect an ally, the Priest will now sacrifice their spirit and not return to life.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Xy agents could sometimes not become targetable during the quest, Xy es-tu ?.
- Vulpera slaves during the quest Parés à se rebeller now always give credit to their liberators for the quest when freed, and once again accept the help of Alliance players.
- Adamant Vaults layers 13—16 now also awards Anima on completion.