Correctifs29 janvier 2019Classes Druid Chasseur
Démoniste Guerrier Dungeons and Raids Stormwall Blockade
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers' note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Vision infaillible. With the reduction to Unerring Vision's effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore King Rastakahn
- Laminaria health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Energized Storm health reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Tidal Volley and Jolting Volley damage has been reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Tempête des mers initial damage reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been increased by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Complainte de la tempête now lasts 13 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties (was 10 seconds).
Temple de Sephraliss
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to see no loot in the Treasure of the Zandalari.
- Fixed an issue with Décret de la reine : Renvoi that caused Static-charged Dervish to incorrectly summon many, many, MANY Lost Souls.
- Hoodoo Hexxers now continue to cast Rain Of Toads as long as they are alive.
- The wrapper quest for Assauts can no longer award Cache d’armure azéritiques.
Developers' notes: We'd like Assauts to remain a lucrative source of equipment for characters who have recently hit level 120, but this wasn't a good source for Azérite gear, as players will want to obtain newer Azérite gear with 5 powers.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Écu de Pa’ku
from being activated by Healing spells.
Fixed a bug where some on-use Bataille de Dazar’alor
trinkets were not properly triggering the on-use cooldowns of other trinkets. Tome d'ombre
can now be upgraded by Tarot ensorcelé
s. Cœur d’Azeroth
Druid Chasseur Mage Monk Paladin Prêtre Voleur Chaman Démoniste Montures
- Developers' notes: Based on data observed since Les Flots de la Vengeance launched, we have several tuning changes for Azérite traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azérite traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Les Flots de la Vengeance, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- All Classes
Player versus Player Druid
- The G.M.O.D. can now fly … on Azerite-powered rocket thrusters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Alliance players from using the Saccage-vent de Dazar’alor.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Rétablissement was incorrectly increasing Feral, Balance, and Guardian Regrowth healing.
Tous healing increased by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Croissance focalisée (PvP Talent) increases the healing of Fleur de vie by 20% (was 15%).
- Croissance focalisée (PvP Talent) reduces mana cost of Fleur de vie by 20% (was 15%).
- Lacis (PvP Talent) mana cost reduced by 25%.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Éclair lumineux was incorrectly increasing Retribution and Protection Flash of Light healing.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Guérison de l’ombre was incorrectly increasing Shadow Priest's Shadow Mend healing. It is intended to only increase Discipline Priest's Shadow Mend.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to was incorrectly increasing Elemental Healing Surge healing.
Fixed an issue where Meance could cause Intimidating Shout to disorient targets for longer than 8 seconds when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Tueur de moral (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Cri démoralisant by 15 seconds (was 30 seconds).