Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 16, 2020 AchievementsAdventures
- While progressing through the Adventures campaign, certain Maw Adventures now have fixed difficulty and availability.
- Fixed an issue where training dummies in covenant sanctums would keep players in combat for too long.
Fixed an issue where Alexandros Mograine could fail to appear during the Kyrian Campaign quest "An Expected Visitor."
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Fangepoing Sire Denathrius
- A cinematic now plays when earning Tisse-Rêves as a Lien de l'âme.
- Fixed an issue where Faë nocturnes players who abandon the quest "The Garden of Night" would be unable to see Qadarin to accept it again.
- Fixed an issue during the Faë nocturnes campaign quest "Broken Webs" where Qadarin would not be near the player after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where Qadarin would be unavailable to turn in the Faë nocturnes quest "Spriggan Snares" if players had turned in "A Little Pruning" and "Broken Webs" first.
Malepeste Profondeurs Sanguines Items and RewardsQuests
- Fixed an issue where Druids could cancel their shapeshift forms to escape the reduced movement speed effect from Marche du pénitent.
L’Antre: Oeil du Geôlier
- "The Great Vault" quest can now be completed while in a raid group.
- The quest "Lead the Way" will no longer become blocked by members of the opposite faction.
- Fixed an issue where progress would not display for the quest "Observing Arenas."
- Skagglixyr can once again be used by players in Vault of the Wardens to complete the quest "Vault of the Wardens: Demon's Bile", regardless of their level.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Adjusted the per-player health scaling on Soulsteel Colossus to bring his overall combat duration down to a reasonable level.
- Corrected an issue that could cause actors in a flashback scene triggered by returning the Runomancien's memories to fail to display correctly.
- Surpuissant enemies at the end of a floor now have more delay in between their basic magic damage spells.
- Reduced the amount of damage some area of effect spells were doing to party sizes greater than 1.
- Reduced the maximum number of targets a Echo âme-morte can fire Barrage discordant at.
- Reduced the visual clutter intensity of Barrage discordant.
- Goxul le Dévoreur
Temps between casts of Dévoration de masse increased to 36 seconds (was 18 seconds).
- Health and damage reduced by 10%.
- The Tea Tales series of Expéditions in Revendreth should now correctly continue to appear for players who have completed all 4 characters' tales. apologizes profusely for his inadvertent rudeness in neglecting your previous invitations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cryptstalker 4-Set bonus effect to sometimes place the Hunter back in combat after using Feindre la mort.
- Warlock's Plagueheart 4-Set bonus effect now properly affects Corruption damage.
- Mage's Enigma 5-Set bonus effect now activates when Projectiles des Arcanes are resisted.
- Mage's Enigma 2-Set bonus effect now always functions while talented into Arcane Concentration.