Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 8, 2020 Achievements
Classes Windwalker Voleur Subtlety Démoniste Guerrier Covenants
- Fixed an issue where completing the Défi du parangon during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy" could fail to grant credit for both the Permis de voler and L’as des as achievements at once.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where “Replenishing the Reservoir” could not be progressed while in a raid group.
- Fixed an issue where professions and pet battle Expéditions could fail to give credit for "Bolstering Bastion", "Rallying Maldraxxus", "Support the Court", and "Reinforcing Revendreth."
- Fixed an issue where the world map marker would not display for the quest "Choosing Your Purpose."
Reduced the Ember Court weekly restock requirement of Infused Rubies to 20 (was 50).
- Reduced the cost of the Invitation vierge (used to reroll a guest) to 8 Infused Rubies (was 15).
- New Venthyr members completing their first Ember Court will now also see a Invitation vierge alongside the item opening their second guest slot.
Developers' note: While players have had a lot of time to gather enough Infused Rubies for the first week, we want to give players a bit more freedom to customize their guest list and account for the other activities starting in Season 1 that will take more of their time.
Dungeons and Raids Malepeste
- Inquisitrices in the Salles de l’Expiation area of Revendreth now correctly provide full reputation rewards to all players who attacked them, including the player who breaks the Inquisitrice's immunity.
- Aspirant Eolis should now still be able to be summoned if one player loots the Parchemin d’humilité fragile without using it.
- Shadowlands World Bosses should now be properly supported by the Premade Group Finder.
- The Broker fishing vendors has stopped hogging the cooking station and allowed the Broker cooking vendor and trainer to take their rightful spot.
- Restricted the total number of additional Serviteur en décompositions that World Boss Mortanis can spawn.
Items and Rewards
- The slime tentacles in the gauntlet have moved to placements that better suit their purposes.
Player versus Player
- Cloche divine d’instructeur trinket now gives the correct amount of Mastery.
- Enchant Chest: Eternal Bounds now shows the correct Mana gain when applied to equipment.
- The Cloudwalker's Coffer will no longer appear available to players that aren't yet eligible. This will reduce wasted journeys into the heights without rewards.
The following Bataille
for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 55% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
The following Bataille
for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 50% while engaged in combat with enemy players: Antre: Œil du Geôlier
Tourment, Tower of the Damned
- While in the Maw, harvesting Belladone now increases the threat level of Œil du Geôlier and rewards Stygie.
- Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination now retains its stacks when you leave the zone and re-enter.
- Stygie and reputation gains in the Maw are now only disabled when Extermination immédiate reaches 10 stacks, rather than when it is first applied to you. Push your luck a little further... if you dare!
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause Eye of the Jailer to fail to reset if you were present in the zone during the daily reset.
- Cape rémanente de Ve’nari now applies to end-game players as they enter Antre.
- Added three new Common self-healing powers: Bloodgorged Leech, Refilling Elixir of Life, and Orb of Replenishment.
- Le Bastion's resilience at the Temple of Courage has spurred the Maldraxxi assailants to increase their efforts, resulting in more available targets during the World Quest "Air Supremacy."
- Players can no longer have more than 8 Ame négligées at a time during the World Quest "Battered and Bruised."
WoW Companion App
To prevent an issue with the cage door remaining locked, Noth le Porte-Peste can no longer die while he's preparing to teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Heigan l'Impur's slow eruptions could sometimes overlap with the fast eruptions.
- Fixed a crash affecting players on Android 10 and 11. Users will need to reset their settings.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on Android.