dans votre navigateur.
Deck Spotlight: OP Legendary Thrall
30/01/2016 à 12:25
Some of our staff members have always been a sucker for some of the more gimmicky decks. One of the first that really rose to prominence was the centered around and cards like . In general, they're too inconsistent to work on the ladder, but they're a heck of a lot of fun when you finally do manage to pull them off. Even if you lose, the results of the combos are typically enjoyable enough to justify running this type of deck.
The strategy of this deck is simple. + on big cards like .
There are a lot of possibilities. There are some of them:
1. + + = 4 Kel'Thuzads, because he is going to summon himself back to life.
But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
2. then in the next turn + + = 24 damage in one turn.But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
3. + + + = take control of 2 random enemy minions and 3 other Sylvanas Windrunner.But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
4. The same with = You got a lot of legendaries.
5. The same with = +15 spell damage
6. = 3 dream card per turn
7. = 24 damage at the end of your turn
8. = 3 less mana cost per turn for each card in your hand
9. But you can combo these legendaries with too, because he is going to resummon those minions who died during the .
The only difficulty is that you usually cannot play most of these possibilities in one turn ( except you reduced its cost with ) so there is a chance that the enemy will kill one of your big minions (with cards like , , or ), but this why we have 11 legendary cards and more than 11 possibilities to defeat our enemy and make an awesome board.
Maybe you can add a or a instead of or , because then you can add taunt to or or a big card like or .
For more information on this deck, click here.
Other Decks to Try
Click here for last week's Deck Spotlight: Ancient Freeze Mage.
Obtenir Wowhead Premium
À partir de
moins d'1€ par mois
pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
Afficher les 0 commentaires
Masquer les 0 commentaires
Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire
Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e). Veuillez vous
pour ajouter votre commentaire.
« Message suivant
Message précédent »
Parler de Wowhead
Besoin d'aide ?
À propos de nous
Quoi de neuf?
Page au hasard
Autres Sites Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte