- PvP Talent changes
Tactique de survie now reduces damage taken by 90% (down from 99%) and can now be used to reduce damage from spells that are already mid-air.
Mage Fire Frost
- Précision now increases your Focus regen and Focus generation by 50% while active in addition to its current effects.
- All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
- Persiflage is now learned at level 9 (was 14).
- Roulade (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 9).
- Aura de vengeance's range has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
- Luminescence now heals up to 5 allies, preferring injured targets (was all allies). Additionally, the range of this ability has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
- Sombres pensées duration has been increased to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fouet mental damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Incandescence mentale damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Peste dévorante's initial damage has been reduced by 15% and its periodic damage has been reduced by 12%.
- Searing Nightmare Insanity cost has been reduced to 30 (was 35).
- Esprits de bon augure now generates 2 Insanity (was 1) and its damage increase to Apparitions ténébreuses has been reduced to 15% (was 30%).
- no longer has 3 charges and no longer applies a damage vulnerability debuff on targets hit. now deals 100% more damage and is on a 30 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Torrent du Vide's duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) and damage increased by 20%. Torrent du Vide now generates 60 Insanity over its duration (was 30), no longer refreshes your damage over time effects, and its cooldown has decreased to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Kriss damage has been increased by 150%.
- Provocation is now learned at level 8 (was 14).
- Charge (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 8).
Items and Rewards
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%:
Player Versus Player
- The damage required to break root and fear effects while engaged in combat with enemy players has been increased by 25%.
WoW Companion App
- When Shadowlands launches, players will be able to play Adventures and manage companions in the app after the Adventures system is unlocked.
- When Shadowlands launches, Shadowlands maps, World Quests, and Callings will become visible after the player has joined a Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue with Expéditions de Mac'Aree failing to display.
- Fixed an issue with Legion and Battle for Azeroth mission success chance and bonus loot displaying incorrectly or disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with character level up from Legion missions displaying the incorrect level.
- Reverted character sorting algorithm back to "descending level" followed by "alphabetical".