World of Warcraft Version 9.2 PTR – Eternity’s End
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Deep in the Sepulcher of the First Ones lies the key to unlock the Jailer’s plans. Gather the power of the First Ones as you pursue Zovaal into the Sepulcher and fight through his forces—but first, you must face Anduin, and discover a way to resist the Jailer’s terrifying Domination magic.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Now separated into two dungeons and added to the Mythic+ dungeon rotation.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
Progenitor Armor Set
- Collect your class armor set from defeating bosses in the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid and from the Great Vault to unlock 2-piece and 4-piece set bonuses that power certain abilities for your specialization.
- Developers’ note: When the PTR is live, Setzertauren can be found in the central ring of Oribos to purchase the armor sets for testing the set bonuses.
- New wild pets to capture in Zereth Mortis.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
New Brawl: Solo Shuffle
- The Solo Shuffle brawl pits six players (two healers, four damage dealers) against each other in exciting 3v3 Arena matches. As the name implies, you can only queue for this brawl solo. Play a series of short matches as teams are shuffled and earn rewards based on your performance.
- Rare Crafted Equipment recipes now have an additional Optional Reagent slot.
New Recipes (All of these new recipes and reagents can be found on the Craftataur NPC in Oribos during the 9.2 PTR)
- Optional Reagent: Crafter’s Mark IV– Set the crafted equipment to item level 233 and the required level to 60.
- Optional Reagent: Crafter’s Mark of the First Ones – Set the crafted equipment to item level 262, required level to 60, and adds Unique Equipped: Shadowlands Crafted.
- Optional Reagent: Sustaining Armor Polish
- Optional Reagent: Infusion: Corpse Purification
- New Potion: Cosmic Healing Potion (Flaskataur in Oribos sells the potions during the PTR)
- Empty Kettle of Stone Soup – Set out a Kettle of Stone Soup, ready to fill with delicious ingredients. Contribute ingredients to finish it and feed up to 35 people in your raid or party. Spend at least 10 seconds eating to become well fed with 20 in a stat for 1 hour.
- New Meat: Protoflesh
- Optional Reagent: Cosmic Protoweave
- Optional Reagent: Magically Regulated Automa Core
- Optional Reagent: Pure-Air Sail Extensions
- Optional Reagent: Erratic Genesis Matrix
- New Fish: Precursor Placoderm
- Vantus Rune: Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Contract: Enlightened Brokers
- Optional Reagent: Devourer Essence Stone
- Optional Reagent: Ephemera Harmonizing Stone
- New Hide: Protogenic Pelt
- New Cloth: Silken Protofiber
- New Campaign Chapters
- Chapters 1, 2, and 3 are available in the December 1 PTR update.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
New Game Mode: The Jailer’s Gauntlet
- Run through a series of increasingly challenging boss battles, across 8 floors per layer and 8 layers total to earn unique rewards.
- Four new challenging Layers have been introduced, Layers 13–16.
- New: Empowered Torments – Existing Torments that have increased in strength.
- 1 Empowered Torment will be applied to Layers 13–14, and 2 Empowered Torments will be applied to Layers 15–16.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
New Feature: Click Casting
- This feature allows you to cast spells by simply clicking on a unit frame.
- Set up your spell bindings by going to the Key Bindings menu or Interface Options → Combat.
New Setting: Unit Frame Mouseover Casting
- This setting allows you to mouse over a unit frame and cast a spell on that character without targeting them.
- Access this setting under Interface Options → Combat.
Zereth Mortis was created by the First Ones as a workshop to create afterlives. Its denizens—the automa—have built all that exists in the Shadowlands. It is a strange, otherworldly location that defies all concepts of reality or physics. The Jailer intends to use the secrets of Zereth Mortis to reshape reality and bend it to his malevolent will.
New Reputation: The Enlightened
- The Enlightened are brokers that arrived on Zereth Mortis a long time ago. They no longer see their world in a transactional manner, but instead they treat their dwelling as a sacred place, and hope to answer to a higher calling—the pursuit of knowledge. Find common ground with The Enlightened to succeed and defend Zereth Mortis.
Cypher of the First Ones
- The automa of Zereth Mortis speak in a musical language that is incomprehensible to mortal races. Team up with a curious automa sidekick in this new progression system to learn the lost language of the Progenitors and delve deeper into the secrets of Zereth Mortis, unlocking an array of new zone activities, daily quests, events, and rewards.
- Developers’ note: This feature is currently under development so any aspects being discussed could be subject to change.
- New World Boss: Antros, Keeper of the Antecedents located on Antecedent Isle in Zereth Mortis.
- New World Quests are available after completing Chapter 2 of the new campaign.
- New Haven and Dimensional Falls questlines.
- New rares and treasures to discover.
- Developers’ note: Zereth Mortis rewards and combat tuning are still under development.