dans votre navigateur.
Possible Shadowlands Legendary Runeforged Powers for Priests and Shamans
25/06/2020 à 04:03
In today's Shadowlands Alpha build, some new uncategorized spells were added that could be Legendary Runeforged Powers for Priests and Shamans. These were not found in the same database location as the previous effects, but most of these spells are related to Legion Legendaries or Old Tier Set Bonuses.
Previous spells were found in a place called "RuneforgeLegendaryAbility", and since so many of them are old set bonuses and Legion Legendary effects, it's likely that those are related to the upcoming Shadowlands Legendary system. However, the spells in this post were not found in the same location but were uncategorized. Most of these are still related to old set bonuses and Legion Legendaries,
so it's possible that these are in-development Legendaries or something completely unrelated like Anima Powers.
Thanks to Niseko for letting us know about the Resto Shaman and Holy Priest spells, and Suplift for finding the Disc Priest spell and Jaydaa for letting us know about it.
All Shadowlands Datamining and News
Build 34902 Datamining
Encounter Journal - Huntsman Altimor
Servers Down until Thursday Bluepost
Loading Screens, Dungeon & Covenant Icons
Preamble: Factions, Currencies, & Customizations
Intro Experience Open for Testing
Class & Spell Changes
Upcoming Shadow Priest Changes - Blizz Blog
Warrior & Mage Legendary Effects
Possible Shaman and Priest Legendary Effects
Class/Spell Changes and Anima Powers
Female Troll Eyes, Earrings, Hairstyles, and Nose Piercings
Male Troll Tusks, Hairstyles, Piercings
Nightborne Eyes and Earrings
Night Elf Scars
Female Pandaren Hairstyles & Tails
Male Pandaren Beards, Eyebrows, & Hair
Shadowlands Legendary Details
- Activating Fade removes all movement impairing effects and prevents your movement speed from being reduced for 5 sec.
: Mists of Pandaria Talent
- Penance will fire for 1 additional seconds.
: Priest T17 Disc 2p
Item - Priest T17 Discipline 2P Bonus
La dame d’albâtre
- Prayer of Mending healing has a 5% chance to grant you Apotheosis for 8 sec.
: Legion Legendary
La dame d’albâtre
- Dropping Windfury Totem grants you 100% inceased chance to gain Windfury Weapon for 8 sec. This can only occur once every 1 min.
: Legion Artifact Weapon ability
Catalyseurs de lave primordiale
- Each time Flame Shock deals Periodic damage, increase the damage of your next Lava Lash by 10% and reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash by 0.5 sec.
: Shaman T16 Enhancement 4p
Item - Shaman T16 Enhancement 4P Bonus
Héritage de la sorcière du givre
- Consuming 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will reset the cooldown of Stormstrike and cause your next Stormstrike to deal 100% increased damage.
- Earth Shield healing is increased by 300% if your Earth Shield target is below 50% health, and Healing Wave adds a stack of Earth Shield to your target, up to 9 maximum stacks.
: Shaman T16 Restoration 2p
Item - Shaman T16 Restoration 2P Bonus
Totem des marées du marcheur des esprits
- After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50%, and the mana cost of Chain Heal and Healing Wave is reduced by 100% for 10 sec.
: Shaman T13 Restoration 2p
Item - Shaman T13 Restoration 2P Bonus (Mana Tide)
Focalisation naturelle de Jonat
- Healing Wave and Healing Surge increase the healing done by your next Chain Heal by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.
: Legion Legendary
Focalisateur de Jonat l'Ancien
Noyau de marée primordiale
- Every 4 casts of Riptide also applies Riptide to another friendly target near your Riptide target.
Poster un commentaire
Obtenir Wowhead Premium
À partir de
moins d'1€ par mois
pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire
Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e). Veuillez vous
pour ajouter votre commentaire.
« Message suivant
Message précédent »
Parler de Wowhead
Besoin d'aide ?
À propos de nous
Quoi de neuf?
Page au hasard
Autres Sites Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte