With the extended raid tier, the WoW Esports team has decided to push the MDI Season back one week for Shadowlands Season 3. 🗓️
What does this mean?
- Registration for the MDI will be extended to next Friday, April 1, to allow for us to grant the final wave of Tournament Realm access by April 5th.
- Wave 3 of Tournament Realm Access will still be taking place starting on March 28th, with the hopes of granting access by March 30th..
- Wave 4 of Tournament Realm Access will be taking place starting on April 1st, with the hopes of granting access by April 5th.
- Time Trials will now take place from April 6 to April 12.
- The first MDI Group will now start on April 22*.
The GameBattles Page will be updated shortly to reflect this information, but in the meantime, please spread the word!(Side Note: With the extended registration, the later you signup means the later you'll have access to the Tournament Realm. If you sign up on March 31st, the earliest you might be able to access the Tournament Realm is the night before the Time Trials begin. Please keep this in mind, and register early!)