Lots of people are always interested in knowing more about TSM, so I've finally gotten into it.
In this first video, I go over everything I use on a regular basis - Auctioning, shopping, crafting, tooltips, ledger, mailing.
This is not so much a guide as it is a showcase for the addon.
I try to keep it as simple
as possible and give you an idea of everything that you'll have to go through to get it working, and to show you lots of things you can get done, once you do configure it.I will be making individual guides on each section of the addon
, going as in-depth as I know how to, soon(TM).
Here it is: https://youtu.be/F-ZpGgAhidc
Next part: Auctioning
My plan is to stick to 2 fundamental ideas:
Keep it simple
Teach how to get there, not spoon feed groups and hope you get it right
Let me know what you think. I tried to be as clear and basic as possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if I failed here and there.
Also let me know what you'd like to see in future guides.
Draft plan on guides:Tooltips
- setting them up and taking advantage of them.Auctioning
- posting, cancel scanning. Groups, auctioning operations. Simple general auctioning price strings. (this will probably be a massive video. Ideas on how to separate this into smaller sections?)Shopping
- simple operations for shopping. Short and sweet.Crafting
- how to set up crafting operations. Different restock numbers and why. Talking about profit. Talking about crafting costs.Mailing and logistics
- setting up operations, ideas on how to min-maxing characters.
Find me on: Twitter