We've made a few additional adjustments that will go live on Tuesday with Patch 7.2—Classes
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).Druide
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Griffure
, Entaille brutale
, Éclat lunaire
, Morsure féroce
, Frénésie d’Ashamane
, and Déchirure
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Paume du tigre
, Frappe du voile noir
, and Coup de pied du soleil levant
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Ames tourmentées
at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We've also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:PvPChasseur de démonsHavoc
• The duration of Némésis
is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Frappe du chaos
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Vengeance
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.DruideBalance
• Enemy players can now see the radius of
• Éclat lunaire
, Éclat solaire
now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
• Courroux solaire
now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
• Etoiles filantes
grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Étoiles mourantes
restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.Feral
• Bloodletter's Fragilité
increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.Restoration
• Croissance sauvage
cast by Lacis
now only applies to the initial target.ChasseurSurvival
• Glace diamant
no longer prevents the use of Bloc de glace
and Bouclier divin
• Intellect reduced by 5%.Frost
• Froideur concentrée
now increases the damage of Orbe gelé
by 225% (was 250%).Monk
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.Mistweaver
• Windwalkers' Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Boisson fortifiante
• Mana cost of the Arts ancestraux de tisse-brume
reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.Paladin
no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.Prêtre
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Au bord de la démence
now provides a 20% damage increase while you're at 100 Insanity and not in Forme du Vide
• The Legacy of the Void talent now allows you cast Éruption du Vide
while at 65 Insanity.
• Démon psychique
can no longer be targeted using target macros.Guerrier
• Renvoi de sort de masse
now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.Démoniste
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.Demonology
• The damage of Destin funeste
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Destruction
• Fissure gangrenée
's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You'll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We're also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.