- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Disrupteur de portail de Néants have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Fournitures de guerre du Déclin and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Morceau de Néants or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
Developers' notes: We want to make sure that Disrupteur de portail de Néants and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it's available, rather than something to wait around for.
now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.ClassesMage
Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
PrêtreChaman Enhancement VoleurDémoniste
Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: , Tir des Arcanes, Flèches multiples, Visée, Salve, Flèche noire, Tir détonant, Tir perforant, Bourrasque de vent, Corbeaux hargneux, Crotales cornus, Barrage
DungeonsCour des Étoiles
Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Échos fatals (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Fauchage d’âmes. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Ames aimables (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Fauchage d’âmes. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Balayeur ability.
Legion Companion App
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Player versus PlayerMage
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.