It's fun when you understand that people whine about things they don't even understand... there is no bias here since the extra% is based on the balance between character in both factions in warmode. It was NEVER intended to be only for the Alliance, it just resulted in it since even with this system Alliance keep not using wm. To be honest I'm pretty happy to see that fellow people are joining us in wm, it will mean more people to do wq with or even wild pvp, despite the fact that it seems that since people didn't understood how the system worked it will probably result in drop of participation in wm like 1 weeks out of 2.
WoW what a load of <beep>.Alliance are 25% less than Horde.In warmode it's even more obvious.Ridiculous.Hordemode again
I'm amused at the folks suggesting that people shouldn't be able to turn off warmode as easily or as quickly as a "toggle".Almost like a solution might involve seperate servers dedicated to PVP and PVE, where you were always in that mode....But that's crazy talk. I'm not advocating for one way or the other, just amused.
and in the future when it goes to the horde we'll get 385 gear because it has been changed..
how stupid are you people...i have swapped between 30 different phases and its all high alliance population EVERYWHERE horde dont pvp in war mode they are just after bonuses GO INTO ANY SERVER IN WARMODE DURING ASSAULTS and tell me the horde honestly outnumber the alliance wheen half of the horde isnt even pvping and the others run at sitght of alliance becuase they are so god damn organized like ants
YOU CANT LET NUMBERS IN WARMODE DICTATE BONUSES you have to go in YOURSELF and look....horde clearly is outnumbered and ALL the assaults are baed in alliance camps so we dont get to pvp them with fair grave yards or anything they just sit there and send us 5 min away from our corpse and trash like that.... so stop saying alliiance this and that need this when they DO NOT
yall crying players, let's think for a moment. When we had pvp and pve servers separated from each other, the pvp servers had the same issue, one server had 80% alliance, 20% horde players, the other one had 80% horde and 20% alliance. its a long time problem and the one thing you may criticise is the fact that blizzard put war mode in the game and deleted pvp-pve realms before they even try to do something with this problem. ofc its gonna cause more outcry. they built a very unbalanced and bad system with no testing at all on another bad system what they had for years. No sh*t its not working and cause a lot of old pvpers to just unsub and never come back to this garbage.The other problem is: even if the old PvP realms could make 2 balanced teams. now that there is no PvE realms, but in war mode on, you get pve reward bonuses, a lot of (old) PvE realm players joined war mode. But from the beginning PvE realms had more horde players, a lot more. just look at the world first race, only horde guilds. everyone who was semi-hc or hc player started in horde. so its not a surprise that the numbers have turned, and there is a horde lead :/ sh*t system, blizzard is clueless as always. happens i guess, sadly in every expansion since wotlk
If you already had the quest from last week, and you haven't turned it in yet, will you get 385 gear or 400?
Should I remind you that 30% of players play for an Alliance? Blizzard, what do you think about? Alliance players will no longer turn on warmode at all, because you do not know how to balance and you always have the advantage on the side of the Horde. With bonuses it could be tolerated and played, but now there is absolutely no reason to do it, it will be more expensive for itself. Thank you for trying to keep track of the balance in the game, but for the BEGINNING it would not be bad to at least equalize the number of players for both factions.