Updated January 28, 2020Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.General
- The Loading screen may transition to a black screen if other players are taking longer to load.
- Ancients ordered to Root do not have a placement sprite.
- Structures or units that go through an upgrade or transformation do not abide by the rules of ally color mode.
- Logging in and then out may cause issues with Campaign save data location (game may think you are a new player and start a new save location).
We recommend you restart the game after a lost connection.
Non-latin characters may overlap at times in campaign dialogue.Custom
- Custom Maps greater than 256mb will break game lobbies.
- An error will occur when trying to save options in Offline Mode.
- The game does not transition gracefully when changing resolution while in Fullscreen.
- Command + Tab will help achieve the proper aesthetic and correct a related issue with drag select.
- Custom Keybinds don’t work with non-US keyboards.
- You are unable to invite friends to play a custom game when playing cross platform.
- Menu UI experiences low performance at 1440p and above.
- JassHelper doesn’t close when the World Editor is closed.
- A few Reforged neutral units are invisible.
- A few doodads are using placeholder cubes.
As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you’re having a technical issue installing or operating the game, Get help here 5
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.