BlizzardFebruary 3, 2020Classes
Creatures and NPCsVision horrifiques
Angerhoof Bull, Anzu, Blaithe, Doe, Greathorn Stag, Irewing, Motorback Ape, and Porkchop are now tamable.
- Ji-Kun, Ssinkrix, Qroshekx, Xaarshej should now retain their names when tamed.
- Further reduced the health of enemies in Vision horrifiques for players who enter the instance as a solo healer or tank specialization; healers will face enemies with 42% less health and tanks will fight enemies with 25% reduced health.
Developers' note: We'd like players to be able to upgrade their legendary cloak without feeling like they have to change specialization. The difficulty of Vision horrifiques adjusts dynamically based on party composition, but they're still a bit rough for solo healers and tanks, so we're making some tweaks to help those players out.
Fixed an issue that prevented Vision Hunters' buff text from displaying the proper values.Items and Rewards
- The Humming Black Dragonscale proc no longer affects character movement, but it can be activated to slow the wearer's falling speed as long as they are wearing their legendary cloak.
- Unequipping Manifesto of Madness will remove its associated effects.
- Unequipping Humming Black Dragonscale after using it will cancel its effects.