BlizzardFebruary 10, 2020ClassesDungeons and Raids
N'Zoth the Corruptor
- Ny’alotha, la cité en éveil
Wrathion, The Black Emperor
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving loot if they did not generate threat during the encounter.
- N'Zoth's health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Thought Harvesters' health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
Overseer Korgus Items and Rewards
- The Sand Queen
Upheaval's damage reduced by 13%.
Fixed a bug which caused Blessure hémorragique
(Corrupted Effect) to extend its duration if it triggered on a target it was already active on.
Reduced Gushing Wound's damage by 15%.
Surging Vitality's Versatility value has been increased by 10%. Rituel du Vide
's stat bonus per stack has been approximately doubled at each rank. Vrilles avides
is no longer dispellable by Magique
dispels and will no longer appear on players' raid frame UI; it can still be removed by abilities that remove snares.
- Developer's Note: We originally made this effect's snare dispellable so that players could save each other if they were afflicted with it in unfortunate Void Zone-like circumstances. However, we've received feedback that in large-group environments, Vrilles avides' appearance on raid frames could sometimes cause players to overlook more critical debuffs to dispel. We're making this change so players can better see Magique effects in their raid frames as significant debuffs that should be paid attention to and react accordingly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Onyx War Hyena to appear in the Montures tab of the Collection journal.