Updated July 29
Respeccing & Gear Swapping
- Access to Torghast is now unlocked on an account-wide basis.
- When in a party, your highest accessible layer will be defined by the party member with the lowest layer unlocked.
- Anima Cells have updated to look more visible.
- The door which allows you to exit Torghast has been updated to be less prone to accidental clicking at the start of each floor.
- Players will no longer be able to change their gear, Talents, or Soulbinds at the start of every floor.
- Players can now change their Gear, Talents, or Soulbinds in the Central Chamber, at the start of the first floor, and in the vicinity of helpful Brokers on non-Boss floors in Torghast.
- The Torghast-acquired legendary material is now named Soul Ash , and can be acquired from chests at the end of each layer once per week.
Completing a higher layer rewards all uncollected rewards from lower layers.
- Drop amounts are not final.
Phantasma and Soul Ash have snazzy new icons.