I've just updated the OP with the following:Updates for Patch 1.13.6 (12/03/2020)Combat
& Class Mechanics
- La Garde-glace enchant cannot be applied to another player's items via the enchant slot of the trade window.
- Lentille verte' random enchantment pool does not include elemental resistances.
- Splinters of Atiesh are not tradable.
Developer's Note: This is unfortunately due to a technical limitation that prevents us from being able to make stackable Bind-on-Pickup items tradable during the 2-hour trade window. The only alternative was to make these items non-stackable which seemed even less palatable given the high number of these items that need to be gathered to complete Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian.
Looting a Rune de givre
from the wall in Naxxramas
will save you to the raid instance and that rune will not respawn.
The “Patron : Poignets glaciaires
” item that has been datamined, and that appears to require Les Hydraxiens
reputation, is not obtainable in-game. Players who are Revered with Argent Dawn and who are master Tailors can learn how to craft Poignets glaciaires
directly from Maître-artisan Omarion
- Plagued Gargoyles' AoE attacks cannot be avoided by line-of-sight manipulation.
- Noth le Porte-peste does not have a voice line/chat emote to signal his teleportation to the balcony to begin the adds phase.
- Heigan l'Impur's Brûlure de mana ability does not use an Explosion des arcanes visual.
- The door between the eyestalk gauntlet and Heigan l'Impur's room is intentionally left open during the encounter.
- The hallway between Horreb and Heigan l'Impur is intentionally empty once the Heigan encounter has been completed.
- Horreb's Spore spawn locations are dependent upon boss positioning, and match reference client.