Silivaz le Zélé
- Silivaz le Zélé crie : Aucune pitié !
- Silivaz le Zélé crie : Quiconque s’oppose à la reine le paie de sa vie.
- Silivaz le Zélé crie : Ridicule !
- Silivaz le Zélé crie : Subissez mon courroux !
- Silivaz le Zélé crie : Votre heure a sonné !
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
- Overview – Each member of Queen Azshara's court represents a facet of the Nazjatar forces, with Silivaz represent the might of the oceans and Pashmar the mastery over storms and sky. While overseeing the fight, Queen Azshara will become bored, and issue a series of decrees, changing up the rules of engagement.
- Healers –
Queen Azshara's decree [Deferred Sentence] has your team taking damage throughout, with a potential huge spike at the end.
Anyone afflicted by [Suffering] can not be healed for its duration.
Help split the damage from Silivaz's [Frenetic Charge] with the targeted player.
Positioning is important, especially during the [Form Ranks] and [Stand Alone] decrees.
- Mesures désespérées – Upon reaching 1% health, the caster becomes immune to all damage and begins casting Desperate Measures, healing 100% of the caster's maximum life.
The cast is interrupted if both Pashmar and Silivaz are defeated.
- Séparation des pouvoirs – While the council members are within 21 yards of each other, their damage taken is reduced by 99%.
- Reine Azshara
Throughout the fight, Queen Azshara enacts various decrees that must be dealt with. On higher difficulties, the amount of downtime between decrees is reduced.
- En formation – Decrees that players must stand in set formations around the court every 10 sec. After 5 seconds, each formation is ranked, inflicting 40 Arcane damage. Each position with no player in formation increases the Arcane damage taken.
- En formation – Stand in formation, fulfilling the requirements of Queen Azshara's decree.
- Répétition de la performance – Using the same spell or ability twice in a row annoys Queen Azshara, pacifying and silencing the target for 2 sec.
- Isolez-vous – Forces all targets to stay away from other players. If this decree is broken, Stand Alone inflicts 3 Frost damage to the target and all nearby players.
- Sphère d’influence – Each decree emanates an aura around it, inflicting 23 Shadow damage every 1 sec and amplifying the effects of Queen Azshara's decrees, increasing either damage done or duration of effect.
- Silivaz le Zélé
- Charge frénétique – Silivaz targets a random player. After 6 sec, he charges to the player, inflicting 175 Frost damage, split between all players within 8 yards of the target and knocking them back. Frenetic Charge leaves a Mighty Rupture at the destination.
- Éruption zélée – Silivaz causes a series of geysers to erupt, inflicting 60 Frost damage to all players every 2 sec for 10 sec. Players near Silivaz take no damage.
- Pashmar la Fanatique
- Verdict radical – Targets random players and marks them. Upon expiration, the player explodes, inflicting 30 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
- Éclair de zèle – Zaps the target, inflicting 10 Nature damage.
- Onde violente – The caster releases a destructive wave of electricity in all directions, inflicting 90 Nature damage to all enemies. Being farther from the caster reduces the damage taken.
- Étincelle puissante – Summons a series of charged orbs, which cast Potent Spark upon expiration, inflicting 50 Nature damage to all enemies.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client