Terrastra <Seigneur ascendant>
Les bulles d'information et le journal des donjons montrent les valeurs des capacités pour une version de la rencontre. Veuillez voir la section "Effet" sur les pages des sorts pour voir les valeurs pour toutes les tailles de raids et leurs difficultés.
Stage One: You Dare Invade?
At the start of the encounter, Feludius and Ignacious enter the battle. Arion and Terrastra then watch from the balconies above.
In Heroic Difficulty Arion and Terrastra assist their fellow councillors.
Ascendant Councillor of Water
- Glaciation – Feludius unleashes a burst of Frost that damages all players in the room. Damage taken decreases with distance from Feludius, and any victims at point-blank range suffer fatal damage. Players afflicted by Waterlogged when Feludius uses Glaciate become Frozen and suffer additional damage.
- Hydrolance – Feludius fires a powerful waterbolt at a random player, inflicting 27 Frost damage.
- Bombe d'eau – Feludius lobs a shower of watery missiles throughout the room, splashing down and inflicting 11 Frost damage to players within 6 yards of each impact. Water Bomb afflicts Waterlogged on any enemy damaged.
- Trempé – Water Bomb soaks the player in icy water, reducing their movement speed by 25%. Feludius's Glaciate will cause all Waterlogged players to become Frozen. Exposure to the intense heat from Ignacious's abilities removes this effect.
- Gelé – Feludius's Glaciate causes all Waterlogged enemies to become Frozen solid, stunning and inflicting 25 Frost damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Cœur de glace – Feludius causes an icy chill to envelop a random player's heart, inflicting increasing Frost damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 10 yards to become Frost Imbued.
- Imprégné de givre – A player with a Heart of Ice empowers other nearby players with Frost energy for 30 sec, causing their attacks to deal additional damage to Ignacious.
Ascendant Councillor of Flame
- Égide de flamme – Ignacious surrounds himself with a radiant shield of flame, absorbing up to 1887 damage and preventing spell interruption while active. He begins channeling Rising Flames immediately after Aegis.
- Levée de flammes – After shielding himself with Aegis of Flame, Ignacious begins to channel Rising Flames, inflicting 16 Fire damage to all players in the room every 2 sec. Each time Rising Flames pulses, Ignacious increases his damage dealt by 3% for 15 sec. This effect stacks at an increasing rate.
- Ruée du feu d'enfer – Ignacious leaps to a distant target, knocking away all enemies within 10 yards of the point of impact and inflicting 16 Fire damage. Ignacious then rushes back to his last target, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Standing within this fire inflicts 5 Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
- Torrent de flamme – Ignacious unleashes plumes of fire from his hands, inflicting 42 Fire damage every 1 sec for 3 sec in a 18 yard 30 degree cone in front of him.
- Sang ardent – Ignacious boils the blood of a random player, inflicting increasing Fire damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 0 yards to become Flame Imbued.
- Imprégné de flamme – Burning Blood empowers nearby players with Fire energy for 30 sec., causing their attacks to inflict additional damage to Feludius.
- Surcharge statique – Arion charges a player with energy that electrifies nearby allies, causing them to suffer 7 Nature damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Powerful gravitational fields cause this energy to dissipate harmlessly.
- Noyau de gravité – Terrastra crushes a random player with intense gravitational force, inflicting 10 Physical damage every 2 sec. While the Gravity Core crushes a player, the gravitational field pulses on nearby players within 10 yards. This field reduces a player's movement speed by 50% and haste by 100% for 10 sec.
Stage Two: We Will Handle Them!
Once either Feludius or Ignacious reaches 25% health, both Councillors retreat. Arion and Terrastra then descend from above to carry on the fight.
Ascendant Councillor of Air
- Appel des vents – Arion focuses and agitates the nearby air into a violent cyclone. This cyclone wanders randomly around the room for 50 sec before dissipating. The cyclones knock upwards any player who touches them and inflict the Swirling Winds effect on that player.
- Vents tournoyants – After contact with one of Arion's cyclones, a cloud of swirling air coalesces beneath the feet of a player and lifts them off the ground for 2 min. The Grounded effect cancels the Swirling Winds effect.
- Coup de tonnerre – Arion unleashes a massive electrical storm that fills the room with crackling lightning, inflicting 85 Nature damage to all players. Players with the Grounded effect take greatly reduced damage.
- Paratonnerre – Arion marks a random player as a target for a forthcoming Chain Lightning attack.
In 25 player raids Arion marks three random players as targets.
- Chaîne d’éclairs – Arion fires an arcing pulse of lightning at all players marked as Lightning Rods, inflicting 15 Nature damage and bouncing to additional nearby players within 15 yards. The damage inflicted by Chain Lightning increases as the pulse bounces to additional players.
Ascendant Councillor of Earth
- Puits de gravité – Terrastra creates a pocket of intense gravity near a random player. The Gravity Well periodically inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to players within 10 yards and draws them into its pull for 30 sec. Players pulled into Gravity Wells gain the Grounded effect.
- Liaison à la masse – After contact with one of Terrastra's gravity wells, the player gains the Grounded effect. This lasts for 2 min., but Swirling Winds lift the player from the ground and removes this effect.
- Durcissement de la peau – Terrastra's skin hardens into solid rock, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20% and absorbing 50% of all damage taken, up to 1887 for 30 sec. If Terrastra reaches this threshold before the effect ends, Terrastra's rocky skin shatters, causing him to suffer all the damage that Harden Skin absorbed.
- Secousse – Terrastra sends massive shockwaves through the earth, inflicting 69 Physical damage to all players. Players with the Swirliing Winds effect take no damage.
- Éruption – Terrastra causes rocky spikes to emerge from the ground around his feet. Each spike impales players within 3 yards of it, inflicting 26 Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
- Orbe gelé – Feludius summons a sphere of pure Frost energy to relentlessly pursue a random player. The sphere gains speed over time. If the Frozen Orb reaches its target, it explodes and inflicts 211 Frost damage on all players.
- Frappe de flammes – Ignacious targets the location of a random player, then launches a massive fireball towards that location. The Flame Strike deals 211 Fire damage on impact and leaves a lingering patch of fire. This fire inflicts 21 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players within 7 yards.
Stage Three: BEHOLD YOUR DOOM!
Once either Arion or Terrastra reaches 25% health, the Councillors grow impatient and place all combatants in a stasis field. All four Councillors combine to form the Elementium Monstrosity, beginning the final phase of the encounter.
- Elementium Monstrosity
The initial health of the Elementium Monstrosity equals the combined remaining health of each of the four Councillors.
- Instabilité électrique – Every 1 sec. the Monstrosity zaps nearby players with electrical bolts for 5 Nature damage. The electrical bolt chains to nearby players. The Elementium Monstrosity is an unstable creature and emanates increasing amounts of electrical energy over time. The increased energy causes the electrical bolts to strike an increasing number of targets.
- Broiement gravitationnel – The Elementium Monstrosity traps a player in a gravity bubble, lifting them off the ground and crushing them for 6% of their maximum health every 0.5 sec for 6.5 sec. When the effect ends, the player falls to the ground.
In 25 player raids the Elementium Monstrosity traps three players in a gravity bubble.
- Graine de lave – The Elementium Monstrosity showers the surrounding area with kernels of pure Flame energy. Each Lava Seed erupts and inflicts 53 Fire damage to any player within 4 yards.
- Aura cryogénique – The preternaturally cold Monstrosity reduces all damage taken by 25% and freezes the ground beneath it. The Monstrosity continually forms pools of Liquid Ice beneath its feet. These pools inflict 11 Frost damage every 1 sec to players that stand within them. Pools of Liquid Ice expand while they remain in contact with the Monstrosity.
- Les captures d'écran contenant des éléments d'interface sont généralement refusés immédiatement, de même pour les captures d'écran du visualiseur de modèle ou de l'écran de choix du personnage.
- Plus la qualité est haute, mieux c'est !
- Veuillez relire nos règles sur les captures d'écran avant d'en soumettre une !
Le Wowhead Client est une petite application que nous utilisons pour garder nos données à jour et pour vous fournir de chouettes fonctionnalités sur le site web!
Cela sert à 2 fonctions principales:
- Cela entretient un addon de WoW nommé Wowhead Looter, qui collecte des données pendant que vous jouez au jeu.
- Cela télécharge les données collectées vers Wowhead pour garder la base de données à jour!
Vous pouvez aussi l'utiliser pour garder une trace de vos quêtes terminées, vos recettes, vos montures, vos compagnons et vos titres!
Alors, qu'attendez-vous? Débuter en téléchargeant le client